October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Congrats Shawty!!! :)

I think I am out...frigging duff tests!! I made OH POAS and she got a faint line too!!! WTH?! Not a happy bunny....it was fainter than mine but still deffo there...so there goes my possible BFP I am sure :(

I will test tomorrow but sure I am out...and totally depressed about it :(

Good luck everyone else!! xx

What a piss off! I would definitely not use those tests again! An evap is SO much worse feeling than a BFN. :hugs:

I hope yours was a BFP and your OH, hers was the evap.. FX!!!

Well CarlyWarly you are not out until :witch: shows her ugly face!! And what is an evap ladies?

Sometimes, when the pee evaporates off the pregnancy test...it can leave a line behind that fools you into thinking you have a positive test. Really not very nice. They typically have no colour, they are just kinda grey and they tend to happen with the blue dye tests more than the pink. But I had one with a FRER once... after the allowed time limit however. But still...not a good feeling.

I think I am out...frigging duff tests!! I made OH POAS and she got a faint line too!!! WTH?! Not a happy bunny....it was fainter than mine but still deffo there...so there goes my possible BFP I am sure :(

What a piss off! I would definitely not use those tests again! An evap is SO much worse feeling than a BFN. :hugs:

Well CarlyWarly you are not out until :witch: shows her ugly face!! And what is an evap ladies?

Sometimes, when the pee evaporates off the pregnancy test...it can leave a line behind that fools you into thinking you have a positive test. Really not very nice. They typically have no colour, they are just kinda grey and they tend to happen with the blue dye tests more than the pink. But I had one with a FRER once... after the allowed time limit however. But still...not a good feeling.

Oh ok! That must be what I got last month then!!! After i took a 2nd test I got a BFN... thanks!!!!

Ok so day 29 and still no af...going to do another test this morning. I'll let everyone know how I go. Carlywarly your not out until AF comes, good luck :)

Thank you so much :)

I hope so too?!? lol...hey good luck this cycle!! I hope you get your BFP!!

Also thanks to the other ladies for their support too :) I will keep you informed :D xx

Hi girls. I'm still waiting on either AF or :bfp: I'm one day late but still getting :bfn: so I'm thinking she's just delayed. Wish it would hurry up already so I can get on with it.
Sorry to everyone that AF got.

I think that I am currently 10 DPO if I go by the first potential O time. My cycle has been crazy though. I'm not sure when I O'ed because of weird CM, temps, and OPK results. My DH and I were both thinking that we were out this month since we did not BD around the 2nd potential O time.

I wasn't scheduled to test until 10/21, but I can never wait. I POAS this morning and got a very very very faint pink line on a wondfo. I tried to take a pic with my phone but the zoom just wasn't picked it up. Fast forward a few hours, I took another test with a dollar store cheapie. It was a blue ink test and I got a very very very faint blue line. Around dinner time, I took a test with a FR and again got a very very very faint pink line. I showed all three to my DH, and although he said that he saw the lines, he's refusing to get his hopes up. He says that they are probably indentations.

My fingers are crossed so tightly! Only time will tell though!

Got my BFP ladies! Thanks so much for all the support! Baby dust to all, and extra to those who've moved on to the November testers!
:babydust:

I tested this morning and got my :bfp:, I am so excited :) Good luck to everyone else who is waiting still this month and good luck to all those who are on a new cycle...Baby dust to all :dust:

Huge congtats Safari and Heather :D h&h 9 months to you both x

Good luck and fx for you yellow!! Hope your line gets darker!! :)

For all those still waiting I was completly convinced that AF was coming I had all the symptoms of my period so it really is not over till the fat lady sings. Good luck

:happydance:OHH WOW congratulation Safarigirl & Heather h&h 9 months to you both…..:happydance:

Bit of advice plz::wacko:
OK ladies I am totally confused now, I got what I thought was a positive opk CD21 in the am but negative by second test PM. I am now CD24 and when wiping (sorry tmi) this morning I got a hell of a lot of ewcm, wud you say to BD later, we are both in work now so not possible till this evening. What the heck is going on, I have a 30-33 day cycle never used OPK before.

I would love to help you Bumblebee but I don't know enough about ovulation. I hope someone can help you with this.

Hey ladies congrats well i took a test this morning think i can c a line gonna take another one in i bit a really hope I'm not seeing things x

Hey ladies congrats well i took a test this morning think i can c a line gonna take another one in i bit a really hope I'm not seeing things x

Good luck!!! I ope this is your BFP!!!
Well, I am CD25 today and 4dpo with 11days till testing. The last couple of days I have had upset stomach. To the point I began dry heaving... I have also been super tired... However it probably means nothing since I am only 4dpo... However if I go by my My Days Ovu Calendar then I am 6dpo... So we shall see.... Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for all of us ladies!!!!!

Good Luck Hope I so hope you get you BFP!

Ashntony, I had an upset tummy from cd14 (not sure when o) felt bloated nauseas etc thought it might be a symptom but again thought it would be too early then in the second week of my ttw those symtoms dissappear and I got my af symptoms so I thought I was out but still got the BFP. Good luck

Good Luck Hope I so hope you get you BFP!

Ashntony, I had an upset tummy from cd14 (not sure when o) felt bloated nauseas etc thought it might be a symptom but again thought it would be too early then in the second week of my ttw those symtoms dissappear and I got my af symptoms so I thought I was out but still got the BFP. Good luck

Thanks!! Deff makes me feel better then!!! Hope I get it this month then my DH can rest!!!!! H&H 9 months to you!

:happydance:OHH WOW congratulation Safarigirl & Heather h&h 9 months to you both…..:happydance:

Bit of advice plz::wacko:
OK ladies I am totally confused now, I got what I thought was a positive opk CD21 in the am but negative by second test PM. I am now CD24 and when wiping (sorry tmi) this morning I got a hell of a lot of ewcm, wud you say to BD later, we are both in work now so not possible till this evening. What the heck is going on, I have a 30-33 day cycle never used OPK before.

Sometimes after Ovulation you get a surge of estrogen, which can cause EWCM. It could also be that you will ov later...do you chart temps?? xx

I tested this morning and got my :bfp:, I am so excited :) Good luck to everyone else who is waiting still this month and good luck to all those who are on a new cycle...Baby dust to all :dust:

Congrats Heather and a h&h 9 months :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->