October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Well i took another one i really dont know what to think the test i used is only a cheap one and it only detects 25 miu or higher so i think ill try a superdrug one they can detect from 10 miu got my fingers crossed I'm so nervous x

A BIG congrats going out to Shawty, Safari and Heather. Congratulations on your BFPs. It looks like October so far has been a decent month for our testers. Hoping the BFPs keep up.

Heres a pic of my test not sure what do you ladies think ive looked at it so many times lol

Attachments

• IMG099.jpg
    IMG099.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 12
Thanks im gonna take another one in the morning my FMU I took this one about an hour ago, so glad i got a pack with two tests in lol x

Thanks im gonna take another one in the morning my FMU I took this one about an hour ago, so glad i got a pack with two tests in lol x

Lol good for you...they actually need to pack about 100 in a box and sell them for the same price haha...that should be the 2ww sorted...maybe ;) Haha...or is that just me??! :/

Lol good for you...they actually need to pack about 100 in a box and sell them for the ot gollle xAvd EVsame price haha...that should be the 2ww sorted...maybe ;) Haha...or is that just me??! :/

I totally agree!! The TWW pack. I swear I've done about 10 tests in te last three days! Some of them just dollar tests, but still!

And congrats Hope, that totally looks like BFP to me ;)

Lol good for you...they actually need to pack about 100 in a box and sell them for the ot gollle xAvd EVsame price haha...that should be the 2ww sorted...maybe ;) Haha...or is that just me??! :/

I totally agree!! The TWW pack. I swear I've done about 10 tests in te last three days! Some of them just dollar tests, but still!

And congrats Hope, that totally looks like BFP to me ;)

They should totally do thatttt!!! I'd buy it!

so im a 28cycle and AF suppose to come tomorrow and i havent had any sign's that im about to start my period . since i was a WHOLE week late last month that put my cycle at a 35day cycle so i didnt ovulate till around the 12/13th . reason why i KEEP getting BFN's so i dont start my next cycle till the 26th so i dont start testing till somewhere around the 22nd . so there's STILL hope fingers crossed ladies : ]

I think that I am currently 10 DPO if I go by the first potential O time. My cycle has been crazy though. I'm not sure when I O'ed because of weird CM, temps, and OPK results. My DH and I were both thinking that we were out this month since we did not BD around the 2nd potential O time.

I wasn't scheduled to test until 10/21, but I can never wait. I POAS this morning and got a very very very faint pink line on a wondfo. I tried to take a pic with my phone but the zoom just wasn't picked it up. Fast forward a few hours, I took another test with a dollar store cheapie. It was a blue ink test and I got a very very very faint blue line. Around dinner time, I took a test with a FR and again got a very very very faint pink line. I showed all three to my DH, and although he said that he saw the lines, he's refusing to get his hopes up. He says that they are probably indentations.

My fingers are crossed so tightly! Only time will tell though!

I tested with a digital this evening and got that one magic word: Pregnant! :bfp: So excited! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!

so im a 28cycle and AF suppose to come tomorrow and i havent had any sign's that im about to start my period . since i was a WHOLE week late last month that put my cycle at a 35day cycle so i didnt ovulate till around the 12/13th . reason why i KEEP getting BFN's so i dont start my next cycle till the 26th so i dont start testing till somewhere around the 22nd . so there's STILL hope fingers crossed ladies : ]
Heck yeah, still hope. Good luck!

thanks lovee & congrats on your pregnancy : ]
Heck yeah, still hope. Good luck!

Congrats Hope and Yellow. :) I am getting antsy to test.
AF is due 22...how early is too early to start testing with a test 25IU sensitivity? I totally only have 1 test left and I am killing myself not to waste it by testing too early. I'm going to have to go buy more.
What is the most sensitive test out there?
And what is an FRER?

Wow this is a really lucky month to test in! Congrats Yellow! Good Luck Longing4three and Cutler101!

Congrats to all those ladies with BFP xxx still 4 days until AF buy I'm sure I'm out this month...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->