October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Ok im really pulling my hair out now, did the other test out the box this morning (superdrug) was thinking because i got a line late yesterday afternoon that if i used my fmu the line would be darker gutted to see this morning after 5 mins it was exactly the same as yesterdays need some opinions what do you think? Im thinking it could be a faulty box or i dont know if ive given it enough time to double my hcg, im due on today im really hoping af doesnt show. Please help!!

I think that I am currently 10 DPO if I go by the first potential O time. My cycle has been crazy though. I'm not sure when I O'ed because of weird CM, temps, and OPK results. My DH and I were both thinking that we were out this month since we did not BD around the 2nd potential O time.

I wasn't scheduled to test until 10/21, but I can never wait. I POAS this morning and got a very very very faint pink line on a wondfo. I tried to take a pic with my phone but the zoom just wasn't picked it up. Fast forward a few hours, I took another test with a dollar store cheapie. It was a blue ink test and I got a very very very faint blue line. Around dinner time, I took a test with a FR and again got a very very very faint pink line. I showed all three to my DH, and although he said that he saw the lines, he's refusing to get his hopes up. He says that they are probably indentations.

My fingers are crossed so tightly! Only time will tell though!

I tested with a digital this evening and got that one magic word: Pregnant! :bfp: So excited! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean!!

:bunny: WHOOP WHOOP congratulations YellowGrey :happydance: h&h 9 months hun. 1 week tomorrow till i can test [-o< got everything crossed x

Thought id put a pic up. top one is yesterday afternoons bottom one is this mornings???

Attachments

• IMG112.jpg
    IMG112.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 9
Ok im really pulling my hair out now, did the other test out the box this morning (superdrug) was thinking because i got a line late yesterday afternoon that if i used my fmu the line would be darker gutted to see this morning after 5 mins it was exactly the same as yesterdays need some opinions what do you think? Im thinking it could be a faulty box or i dont know if ive given it enough time to double my hcg, im due on today im really hoping af doesnt show. Please help!!

If it was only yesterday afternoon hun when you tested there wont be much difference. You said ur due on today most hpt only pick up on a pregnancy after a missed period, i think ur in for a h&h 9 months dont panic.:hugs:
Have you been getting any AF pains or any pains at all?

No havent been getting any pains at all, the only thing ive got is butterflies lol, when do you think i would be best testing again?

Really hun id say when ur 4-5 days late just to avoid any disappointment, I find AF a little less traumatic than BFN. From the pics u posted I think its looking good xx

yeah your right BFN's have got to be the worst im gonna try and hold out for as long as i can this is gonna be hard lol.

Thank you

try leaving it till Sunday morn hun :thumbup:, we are all here for support xx

Thank you again you have all kept me sane these last 2 weeks i just hope ill have some good news for you all soon.

Baby dust for everyone

:dust:

Congratulations YellowGrey!! :)

I am out this month...AF caught up with me this morning Onto next cycle.

Good luck to those waiting to test and congrats BFP ers...hugs to those who have also got AF xx

Congrats to all those ladies with BFP xxx still 4 days until AF buy I'm sure I'm out this month...

Not till the :witch: shows!!! Well, CD26 with 10 more days left till testing!!!! 5-7dpo! I have a metallicy taste in my mouth today with slight heartburn and naisea in the am!!!! Please let this be my month!!!! All of these signs are getting my hopes up! I think if I am not this month I will be very crushed.... Well good luck to you all!!! :D

Congratulations YellowGrey!! :)

I am out this month...AF caught up with me this morning Onto next cycle.

Good luck to those waiting to test and congrats BFP ers...hugs to those who have also got AF xx
I am sorry! Keeping my fingers crossed for the next month!!

Hey Ladies

Well i took a clearblue digi test tonight and got my :bfp: It was so great seeing the actually words i was so nervous.

Thank you all so much for your support and advice you've made the 2ww more bearable.

Baby dust to all you ladies waiting for your bfp's and to all you ladies who have had there bfn's all the luck in the world for next month

Hey Ladies

Well i took a clearblue digi test tonight and got my :bfp: It was so great seeing the actually words i was so nervous.

Thank you all so much for your support and advice you've made the 2ww more bearable.

Baby dust to all you ladies waiting for your bfp's and to all you ladies who have had there bfn's all the luck in the world for next month

Congrats! I tested and bfn... but still have 11 days till my actual test day

Hey Ladies

Ive got everything crossed for you x

Hey Ladies

Whoopy yes great h&h 9 months hun x

Hey Ladies

Ive got everything crossed for you x
Thanks! And me for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g