October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

Hi Ladies can you add me..waiting to o next week then test around 20th.. One chemical then husband away for 6 months, another chemical then 2 months of negatives..hoping this month is our month! This is TTC #2. my daughter is 19 months and was conceived 1st try...using pressed.

I just brought some pre-seed today . do you know when in the cycle your suppose to use it ??

I'm pretty sure you use it every time you BD during your fertile period.

Ok cause i was told to use it around when your ovulating then other said everyday . just making sure cause theres not alot in that little tube haaa .

Update...

Apparently the :witch:is on her way for me went to the restroom and wiped and noticed some blood on the tp (sorry tmi)...so it looks like i'm out this month.:cry:

ON TO THE NEXT ROUND

Are you sure its not just implantation ??
Hi Ladies can you add me..waiting to o next week then test around 20th.. One chemical then husband away for 6 months, another chemical then 2 months of negatives..hoping this month is our month! This is TTC #2. my daughter is 19 months and was conceived 1st try...using pressed.

I just brought some pre-seed today . do you know when in the cycle your suppose to use it ??

I'm pretty sure you use it every time you BD during your fertile period.

Update...

Apparently the :witch:is on her way for me went to the restroom and wiped and noticed some blood on the tp (sorry tmi)...so it looks like i'm out this month.:cry:

ON TO THE NEXT ROUND

cutler101 it's strange cuz I went back to the restroom and nothing...so I'm just gonna take it easy and wait

AF due on October 11th, but if af is late wont be testing until 16th as this would be dp Birthday.

not holding out much hope as havent had much time to bd this month but you never know :)
baby dust to all october testers :flower:

I'm still a lil new to this site and learning how to use it...lol But I'll be testing on October 23. My birthday is in October as well on the 25th so a BFP would be a great birthday gift! Good luck and dust to all

:dust:

Well have hope love and wait for a few days . i really hope you get your :bfp: sending ALOT of :dust::dust: your way love <3
cutler101 it's strange cuz I went back to the restroom and nothing...so I'm just gonna take it easy and wait

Hi! 5th month trying for our first :) Going to test on 10/10!

Please add me. This will be month 4ish of ttc for us. I'll be testing around 10/21.

I have a feeling about October..:dust::dust::dust:to all!!!!

I hope your right and we all get our bfp's. I'm spotting and hopin af will hurry up and stop takin her time so I can get on to next month. lol :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: too everyone. October is our month ladies. Fx'ed for everyone!!

You'll have to take me off, I got my bfp, turns out last bleed was implantation, took me until 2 weeks after expected af for it to read positive. gl everyone!

I'm now about 6dpo, had light cramping on and off yesterday, not on one particular side though, is it too early to be implantation cramping? X x

Hi Tess im testing on the 1st!
This is only my second cycle ttc so I know it might be a long while yet but I have slight cramping and back pain on one side so fingers crossed!
Good luck on the 12th!!!! that would be an awesome birthday surprise
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back