October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

You'll have to take me off, I got my bfp, turns out last bleed was implantation, took me until 2 weeks after expected af for it to read positive. gl everyone!

WOW! Congrats!!! How exciting for you! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!!

:hugs:

Havent posted here in awhile how is everyone in their cycle ?? im on cycle7 now just waiting to ovulate . already started testing hoping the soy isoflavones make me ovulate early : ]

Hi everyone I'm on cd4 and start clomid tomorrow and take it until cd9 :) this is my first round so I'm hoping it works!!

Been trying since January, have had 2 early miscarriages since. Hoping this is my month :thumbup:. Im due to test October 11th!

hey hey!!! I will be testing on the 14 and 15! this is my first month ttc after my loss in june! I am so very excited about a successful O day today, my DH and I DTD two days ago and I'm feeling pretty dang good about our chances. Good luck ladies now lets get that baby dust flying!!! ps..looking for a buddy for the TWW any takers?

CD6 hoping that October 31st is my BFP fx'd for all of us us ladies!

The end of my 2ww should be October 14th (ish). That's the latest I will test anyway :)

I got my BFP 9dpo last time...was testing from 5dpo like a lunatic!! hahaha...good luck to all you ladies...BFP's all the way please :D

hey everyone I'll be testing on the 13th!!! getting ready to ovulate as well, on cd10 today and will start BDing tonight !!! good luck to all you ladies....come on OCTOBER BFPPPPP!!!!

Good morning everyone. I'm about 3dpo. October is just around the corner! Good luck to those ovulating now! :)

Morning ladies!

Hubby comes home today! Im really excited because it looks like according to my chart I havent ovulated before today... on the other hand this has me worried because it is cycle day 18. I guess I just have to relax, this is my first month temping and for all I know this is completely normal for me. But some part of me is scared that I wont ovulate and thats kind of scary. :shrug:

I already caved and tested yesterday. :bfn:
I'm going to hold out until at least Sunday, if not Monday. The tests I ordered haven't arrived so I might not have much choice!

I have the same worry... I've been testing for three days and still no smiley face :-( this is my first time using an opk and I'm worried I'll find out that I don't ovulate at all.. I hope that's not the case! Keep us posted! GL

OOO I sure am hoping this is the month ladies! Feels like this next week is going to be soooo long! any suggestions to keep myself from going test crazy?

im worried we havent done enough and i think tomorrow is our last chance, LO was concieved on a saturday so hopefully its lucky and as long as we dtd tomorrow we may still be in with a chance (well thats what im telling myself anyway haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->