October Testers!! This is our month!!!(16 BFP's so far!!!)

how is everyone today :) ?

Not doing too badly, you? Been out for a lovely walk with DH and the doggy and now back chilling and catching up here.

Anyone any nice plans?

i'm ok, got the cold :(! nothing planned for tonight OH workin, so just in myself tonight :)! so i'll get the watch the xfactor and get a pizza :pizza: feeling really emotional just now :( don't know why :shrug:

Hey ladies, hope evryone is well :)
At home alone 2nite, trying very hard not to cave in and test now! Only gotta wait til tues AF due monday, no signs of either atm, hate this waiting lark!!
xx

Hey ladies, hope evryone is well :)
At home alone 2nite, trying very hard not to cave in and test now! Only gotta wait til tues AF due monday, no signs of either atm, hate this waiting lark!!
xx

wish i had your will power i'd be testing already if af was due monday

can I join this group? DH and I only started TTC/NTNP a few days ago, but we had started right around ovulation time, so I will be testing early on in October. AF should be due in about 2 weeks. If BFN then I will have another chance to test again in later October. Looking forward to who gets BFPs :thumbup:

can I join this group? DH and I only started TTC/NTNP a few days ago, but we had started right around ovulation time, so I will be testing early on in October. AF should be due in about 2 weeks. If BFN then I will have another chance to test again in later October. Looking forward to who gets BFPs :thumbup:

Welcome! What day are you testing so I can add you to the first post?

welcome :)!!

if I haven't gotten af by the 12th I will be testing then

good luck lockandkey.

how long you been ttc?

Well, in theory I could start testing from tomorrow but the tests I ordered online haven't arrived. That's one sure fire way to stop me!

If they turn up Monday I'll wait until FMU on Tuesday. AF due Friday according to phone app. My last :bfp: was 13dpo so I suppose it's good I'll have to wait until then!

Well CD 7 today!!!! AF has left the building!!! Time to ttc again!!!! My test day will be 10-28!!!! Going to wait though until 10-31!!!!

good luck lockandkey.

how long you been ttc?

3 days -_- hahaha, so not getting my hopes up for this month, but not been on bc for over 4 months, was just using condoms with DH for a while, up until 3 days ago, so anything is possible at this point......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->