October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

All updated and welcome to the october thread ladies.

Sending you all loads and loads of :dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust:

heheh lol. He def keeps me warm when im cold and oh is a t work.. right now he is tryin to lay in the middle of my laptop lol:haha: silly kitty:haha:

I cant wait for October to get here!!!:happydance:

Hi Everyone,

Im new to TTC. Do you guys test every month at a certain time or just if you have symptoms?!

Thanks - sorry feel abit stupid asking but all abit new to me :shrug:

Please put me down for the 14th. October is a hard time for me, so might need some support ladies.

Heya all, please can you put me down for 1st oct.

fingers crossed for everyone xxx

Hi, please put me down for the 7th.

I can't believe I've joined yet another testing month forum, when do we get our BFPs??? It's good to see some familiar names though, hello again girls!

:hugs:

Hi, please put me down for the 7th.

I can't believe I've joined yet another testing month forum, when do we get our BFPs??? It's good to see some familiar names though, hello again girls!

:hugs:

:hugs: Fingers crossed we'll get our bfp the same day in October. :thumbup:

Can I put my name down...TTC no 4 ....testing 1st oct wil be 4 days late then....X

Can I get put down for the 12th? Hopefully I won't have to test, but if I do, that'll be the day. :dust: to all!

Thanks Todteach, that would be fab!!

Then will have a bump buddy to move over with.... okay must stop planning... will just get let down again.

BTW, any chance you are also a teacher with that nickname? If so, that's something else we have in common...!:haha:

hello ladies i hope you are all well? The list is all updated now xx

bbhopes thanks for bumping this thread to keep it on the main page x

Lownthwait what date shall i put you down for? Some people test the day af is due or earlier of they wait till they are a few days late it totally up to you x

im still waiting for AF :shock: im starting to feel like it will never show :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->