October Testing Dates, please keep updating us x

Could you put me down for the 14th please although please BIM it's me - the date is quite seriously subject to change!

could you change me for the 18th plz... :) it seems AF is taking abit longer to get here grrrr :wacko:

Can I book myself in for a BFP for the 13th please??

Many thanks!
:dust:
Lets beat that pesky September thread!

Could you put me down for the 14th please although please BIM it's me - the date is quite seriously subject to change!

DM, are you sure you don't want to book a couple of extra days in there?? just incase like!

18th for me please! Not out this month but not got any hope

so roll on next month!

:dust::dust: to all

xxxx

Could you put me down for the 20th please? My temp dropped today so I'm out for September!

Thank you :)

all updated and as mightyspu put it ive booked you all in for your bfp's xx

Hi guys. Are many of you nearing you two week wait? It seems only yesterday that the witch arrived and now im three days away from that 'paranoid' time of the month. Im trying to get to grips with the whole temp and chart thing too but im on CD11 today and the fact that my boobs have just suddenly started feeling like someone has kicked me in the chest seems like a much moe reliable indication to me that OV is here rather than a few changes in degrees.

also sorry to see you got AF this month Sarahmelissa, I havent posted on here for a while but Ive been on here on and off checking on the new BFP's and really thought i would see one for you this month. Oh well here we go again. :shrug::shrug::shrug: :flower:

Please add me to test on Oct. 14

Thanks

:dust: to everyone!

Please add me, will be testing on 9th. Good luck girls.xxx

im in the 2ww right now.. i believe.. i think i ovulated the other day but dont have a very good feeling this month. i had a light pinkishclearish disharge that only showed up when i wiped. me and dh didnt:sex: as much as we should have... so we shall see.

Hi, can you please add me in for testing on October 30th. Thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"