****OCTOBER TESTING THREAD**** The LUCKY month!!~163 gorgeous testers,27 BFPs so far!

I have a good feeling too! Please add me O:) Oct. 4!

hope everyone gets a :bfp: !!!!
love and :dust:

You can put me down for October 2nd.

We have a very slim chance this month as timing is off but I am not counting anything out just yet! Hopeful and Praying!!

is anyone doing anything extra to help with ttc this cycle? i took soy isoflavones cd3-cd7, taking baby aspirin, flogard(precription strenght folic acid w/ b6 and b12), and maybe royal jelly....also charting and using opks. wow writing it all looks like a whole lot!!! geezzzzz!!

We got preseed and I decided to chart. At least I will have something to do while he is away lol

Oh man - this thread just made me cry!! :dohh: Hahaha! It was kind of like an overwhelmed but happy cry, since I'm already looking towards October it was nice to see that others are too. Sigh, it's been a long day! Ha. I don't have a testing date yet, I haven't even ovulated (see chart in sig), but I go to the doctor on 9/27 so I'm hoping to get more answers then. Anyway, just wanted to say hi :hi: and share my craziness :wacko: since I know you all can relate!

:dust:

is anyone doing anything extra to help with ttc this cycle? i took soy isoflavones cd3-cd7, taking baby aspirin, flogard(precription strenght folic acid w/ b6 and b12), and maybe royal jelly....also charting and using opks. wow writing it all looks like a whole lot!!! geezzzzz!!

We got preseed and I decided to chart. At least I will have something to do while he is away lol

Love your chart!! I'd hate to see what my numbers would add up to!

Love your chart!! I'd hate to see what my numbers would add up to!

Mine isn't exactly correct but its a neat feature to kinda see what has been going on

Could you please add me for the 6th? AF showed up today:cry: My doctor wants me to start charting this cycle, I already use maca and opks. DH will most likey get a SA this cycle also.

aww, sorry, its so disappointing when AF comes isnt it. i havent tried charting yet since i read u have to take the temps first thing after waking up. i cant function until ive had a cup of coffee, so i doubt id remember to do it every day! fingers crossed it works though. Good luck with the SA. Fingers crossed october is a lucky lucky month xxxxxxxxxx

I didnt want to chart either but I will do whatever the doctor says at this point! Im sure hoping October is lucky, it is my birthday month afterall:happydance: Thanks for the support too:hugs: I have managed not to cry today...

Added everyone xx October WILL be lucky!! Lisa, i hope u get some progress soon xxx

I am also looking forward to October...but my cycles are crazy right now due to stress so put me as unknown! lol

Added xx Hope they settle down. nothing worse than stress for messing things up, which then causes even MORE stress, cos youre stressed about being stressed! xxxx

Hiya, can you add me to 2nd October. im hoping this will be my month as af is due the day before my 2nd wedding anniversary (on the 3rd). although seem to have had ov bleed yesterday so may be a shorter cycle this month which will make a bit of a difference to last months unusual really long one.
still plan to not test until the 2nd though.
good luck girls!

my cycles are irregular but i tend to have one pretty much every month. i would mind october it would be a nice annvisary surpirse

hi!
can you please add me to 13th October? This month I'm using preseed for the first time and we'll be doing LOTS of BDing! this is my month! in fact, this is ALL of our months!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi!
can you please add me to 13th October? This month I'm using preseed for the first time and we'll be doing LOTS of BDing! this is my month! in fact, this is ALL of our months!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added! xx I agree. Is preseed the one that lets sperm live longer or something? not tried anything like that yet.

i'm on 5th october (3 days before my birthday) please please please let me have a fab 31st birthday present.

can you add me to the list please?

added u, Good luck, fingers crossed for a fab birthday present xx

hi!

Added! xx I agree. Is preseed the one that lets sperm live longer or something? not tried anything like that yet.

yes!!! called Conceive Plus in the UK. it acts like EWCM. i don't naturally produce a lot so i'm going to use it and i have read threads with LOTS of success stories... so i figure, it can't hurt!!! will you use it do you think?

Could I go under unknown at the moment? I'm due to test next week *fingers crossed* but if not, I'll be looking for an October test date. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->