****OCTOBER TESTING THREAD**** The LUCKY month!!~163 gorgeous testers,27 BFPs so far!

Hi gals!

Can you put me down for testing on the 8th please?

Spent a year NTNP then used OPK's for the first time last month, got a cold and must have missed the egg :wacko:

Will use them again this month and avoid all germs! :haha:

FX and GL to all.....
:dust:

Hi.
This is kind of my first cycle since coming of BCP but im going to BD as much as i can between now and my next AF (hoping that doesnt come)

So ill be testing around the 2nd October i guess?

Were supposedly NTNP but im more trying than preventing lol.....my first AF came on 5th September and lasted 5 days, so starting BD as much as possible.

GOOD LUCK xxxx

Hi ladies,

Can I join the October thread? September was a bust. I think I'll test on the 8th of October, if AF stays away. Hopefully she will, but my ov-date might end up being when my DH is out of town... which would suck massively, but hey, if my BFP is meant to happen this month, it will. :)

cycle number 3 for me too and keeping fingers crossed for "third time lucky" too. Could you put me down for 7th please?

Well, If all goes well, I'll be testing around the 8th. :) 3rd cycles the charm?

hi can I be added for 9th Oct please. Hope we get lots of BFP this month. lots of :dust::dust::dust: to everyone

Hey everyone,

Can I join? Hoping to test around the 11th:)

Hello ladies :hi:

After a loss this month me and my OH are still deciding whether to actively TTC or NTNP for the next few weeks (it changes daily, depending on how I feel about things) but the next date for testing would be October 11th. Add me to the list, and either way lets see what happens :flower:

Hi ladies!

Can I join as well please? This is only our first cycle of TTC after coming of the BCP, so I don't have high hopes for this month, but you never know... If AF doesn't catch me before, I will be testing on the 6th as I am going away for a long weekend the next day and would want to know before that!

lots of :dust: for everyone :flower:

Hello ladies :hi:

After a loss this month me and my OH are still deciding whether to actively TTC or NTNP for the next few weeks (it changes daily, depending on how I feel about things) but the next date for testing would be October 11th. Add me to the list, and either way lets see what happens :flower:

sorry about your loss hun:hugs: good luck!

Put me down for the 1st. :dance: I know, I know, I'm on the September thread too for the 30th... but I'll probaby test both days. AF is due the 1st, technically. LOL

Could you change me to the 9th please :)

i'll be testing sometime in october, as i'll be starting clomid (and pre-seed) by then most likely. crossing my fingers for a :bfp: when i test this and next week, but already planning ahead :)

Hi all sorry ive been away for a few days but have added all the newest people on now. Good luck to everyone, i really really do have a good feeling about October and i hope we all get good news... and if not then at least christmas is round the corner... so still something to be excited about!

StephieB whatever u decide to go for, i wish u all the best this month. MackMomma..no harm in joining 2 threads.. all the luckier.

xxxxxxx

Can you please add me to the list? I'm not sure what day I will be testing, but I will be testing in October!

Haha I'm impatient too. This is our fist cycle, so we'll be testing for the first time in October. :) Unknown testing date.

Haha I'm impatient too. This is our fist cycle, so we'll be testing for the first time in October. :) Unknown testing date.

i was quite annoyed it didnt happen on my first cycle.. me being so impatient.. but i am getting better and better as the cycles go by, and am actually quite chilled out this time round...although in the back of my head im thinking.. HURRY UP!!! Good luck xx

i was quite annoyed it didnt happen on my first cycle.. me being so impatient.. but i am getting better and better as the cycles go by, and am actually quite chilled out this time round...although in the back of my head im thinking.. HURRY UP!!! Good luck xx

I was too, but I also had high expectations and assumed it would happen right away lol. Boy was I wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->