****OCTOBER TESTING THREAD**** The LUCKY month!!~163 gorgeous testers,27 BFPs so far!

hi!
can you please add me to 13th October? This month I'm using preseed for the first time and we'll be doing LOTS of BDing! this is my month! in fact, this is ALL of our months!!!!!!!!!!!!

Added! xx I agree. Is preseed the one that lets sperm live longer or something? not tried anything like that yet.

yes!!! called Conceive Plus in the UK. it acts like EWCM. i don't naturally produce a lot so i'm going to use it and i have read threads with LOTS of success stories... so i figure, it can't hurt!!! will you use it do you think?

hmm, sounds interesting. Might give it a try in the future. Im not trying anything this month as its my 'stress free' month.. but definitely worth considering. xxx

Hmm, I am thinking about ordering preseed....

Please may I join? AF (due 30 August) came 9 days late and spoilt my September fun!

So as long as September AF doesn't show up on time I'm planning to test on CD30, which would be 7 October. (Actually I just realised that if AF is on time I would still get another chance in October as I only have a 23 day cycle!!:smug:)

FX for everyone hoping for an October BFP!!!

The more the merrier. October will be here before we know it! The weather already feels more and more like October where I am at the min! xx

The more the merrier. October will be here before we know it! The weather already feels more and more like October where I am at the min! xx

dont u love it!!! where i am in the states it has been cooling down too!! feels like the fall is already here :)

yeah same here, its dark, windy and raining... im just wondering whether its bad enough to get my winter boots out but it seems such a shame in early september!

its like that here too, what a nice time of year to stay in and bd!!!!

:wave: hi girls! I'm still on Sept thread as AF hasn't made her appearance yet, but I'm sure she will soon, and so I am booking my place in October thread! When she comes I'll let you know the date, but probably be sometime 3rd week of October

Cheers and :dust: Hoping for lots of bfp's ! :flower:

Hiya, can you put me down for the 10th Oct please :thumbup:

yeah same here, its dark, windy and raining... im just wondering whether its bad enough to get my winter boots out but it seems such a shame in early september!

I've got my winter boots on already :haha:

I was in denial for ages but when summer never properly turned up and we were chucked unceremoniously straight into autumn (again!) I thought sod it! I hate the cold so need to be cosy!

Thanks for starting this thread, I stressed out massively last cycle too so it's good to wait this one out with others!

X

Hi girls! Can I join you?? I should be testing 8th October. What will we be doing differently- pre-seed this cycle. FX!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hi, can I join?

I'm on my first cycle of Clomid, day 4, so I should be ovulating right after my birthday and if all goes well, I'll test (with a :bfp: hopefully) on my OH's birthday, October 2nd! I'm terribly excited, but trying not to get my hopes up TOO much, since it's only the first cycle. Good luck to everyone! :flower:

hiya can i join i should be testing about the 5th depending on my luck xxx good luck ladies and hopefully the come back poositive xxxx

Added everyone! Welcome to the excitement of the October thread! Greenpear ive added u to unknown, but fingers crossed u wont need us and u get your september bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->