****OCTOBER TESTING THREAD**** The LUCKY month!!~163 gorgeous testers,27 BFPs so far!

Haha don't feed me all this hope!!! I'll drive my dh insane haha! I should be getting my period today, so we'll see! Gunna pick up a test later and do it again tomorrow I think. I feel crampy though, is that normaL? Nothing major, just crampy-ish...

Dh said he saw a "red line" so I am soooo crossing my fingers!

OOOOhhh this is so exciting! Are you able to post a pic for us to analyze over?? :dust: and praying it's your sticky bean!

Sorry hun! :hugs:

I caved and tested today. Got 3 lines on cheapies (but they don't mean a lot considering all the mean evaps they've given in the past!) so I took a clear blue digital and that was negative. So, we'll see. It's still pretty early as I'm only 10dpo and won't be late until Wednesday or Thursday!

Hope you get a better line soon hun. Do you have FRER available to buy? I really trust them - they never gave me evaps before; as for digi - it's one of the least sensitive tests out there, so I wouldn't be too worried about it if you have -ve on it. I think I read somewhere that their sensitivity is 50 - 100 which could be as far as 5 weeks preggo so don't be too discouraged :flower:

Ooh, i am "entering my fertile period" according to my ticker - if thats not something to get excited about - i dunno what is!? x

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: - I'm so excited! I hope that you catch that eggie this cycle!!!

Hey girls! Posted a pic in my journal... Please stop by and see what you think!

I can't buy a first response early as they are only available to me online. :dohh: the only other tests are blue dye ones which are also notorious for evaps! Guess I'll just have to carry on waiting...

I'm out. Got AF yesterday 2 days late. Congrats to thoe with bfps and I'll see everyone else in November!!!

Hey girls! Posted a pic in my journal... Please stop by and see what you think!

I can't buy a first response early as they are only available to me online. :dohh: the only other tests are blue dye ones which are also notorious for evaps! Guess I'll just have to carry on waiting...

Looks :bfp: to me. xxx

Ok ladies, I'm going with BFP! Did a FRER and a 2nd line showed up! Enough to see it :) Doctor appointment on the 3rd (coincidentally already had the appointment lol!)

Thanks Kat! Its light, but enough to definitely see 2 lines...I almost passed out when I saw it lol!

My 1st FRER I did at 11 DPO was quite light but visable, and then just kept getting darker. I think I'm still in shock lol. Congrats!! xx

ttcbabyw1 - if that's not a :bfp: then I'm an Easter Bunny - congrats and let's see them get darker!

Tested again this am...

:bfp:

After 4 months of trying like crazy, I can hardly believe it!! Thanks for the support girls! :hugs:

Now just praying it sticks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"