****OCTOBER TESTING THREAD**** The LUCKY month!!~163 gorgeous testers,27 BFPs so far!

the :devil: got me today! boo!!!!!

haha... yes... :devil: because its far less happy looking than the :witch:

I officially found out today that I miscarried over the weekend. Back to ttc. Taking some time off to recover but we'll be back and looking for another BFP. Good luck to everyone else! FX'd for you all!

I officially found out today that I miscarried over the weekend. Back to ttc. Taking some time off to recover but we'll be back and looking for another BFP. Good luck to everyone else! FX'd for you all!

So sorry to hear your news! I hope you and your OH are doing alright. :hugs::hugs: Looking forward to continuing the journey with you.

Sorry to hear that themarshas :hugs: Take your time to recover and take good care of yourself :flower:

So so so very sorry to hear that hon:hugs::hugs:

The :witch: just got me too.

She's been way too busy yesterday and today and got a lot of us :growlmad:

Im so sorry to hear that. :hugs: xxx

Hi ladies! I will be testing on the 30th...pretty sure it will be neg. since OPK didn't catch ovulation and I have no symptoms except AF sore boobs:( Can't hurt to get in on this list though! Dust to all!!

I'm out :nope: Spotting just now, I know AF will be in full effect tomorrow:cry:

Oh Gosh hun, I'm so so very sorry :hugs: hope you will feel better soon and will get your lovely forever baby next time you try

I'm three days late for my period. My husband and I are trying for baby number one. So far the tests have been negative. Wish me luck that I get my :bfp: soon!!! I need some :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->