****OCTOBER TESTING THREAD**** The LUCKY month!!~163 gorgeous testers,27 BFPs so far!

mommy and me: if you ovulated late then maybe your AF isn't due yet. Sometimes we ovulate a little later than usual and it throws your cycle off a little. Alternatively, you could be pregnant but your HCG levels might be too low at this point to get a BFP depending on what type of test you're using. Give it another week I reckon and if AF still hasn't got you test again!

Good luck to you and same to his.princess!

:flower:

I'm out :( Which is bad news. This was my last round of Clomid, and I'm pretty sure we can't come up with the money for the RE (all at once anyway Hubby's insurance won't cover it) Good luck to all those left and to future testers!

Thanks readyornot.

Im going to go see the OB-GYN on Tuesday. Just in case somehting is wrong.
Because I have never ovulated late my whole life.
I'm like clock work.

But will keep you all posted.

I spent an hour in A & E last night as i started to bleed:cry:. The A 7 E people spoke to an on call midwife who says she thinks its inplant bleeding, i thought i was 6 weeks but she says 7 weeks, i think this is a little late for implant bleeding!!

I have to go to an early pregnancy clinic on Friday for an early scan. FX'd

Hope everything is okay vicky! :hugs:

If it was just a bit of spotting, I've heard that is normal throughout pregnancy. Let us know how you go on. :flower:

hi mommy and me, will definitely look out for your update but until your appointment I don't think you should worry too much - I had a clockwork 23-day cycle for 16 years but the minute we started TTC my cycle's been all over the place! One was 32 days, the next was 29 days, and I'm currently CD20 waiting to see what this cycle's got planned for me.

Hi Ladies,

Im new here.

Im 3 days past AF but still BFN.

Any idea why?

I am 2 days past and scared to death to test!!! I think I am going to wait until the weekend? maybe? OH GOD!

LOL, I am the same 2 days past when af was possibly due and no sign of her at all!! Terrified to test but can't wait. I am testing friday morning if no af.

N x

LOL, I am the same 2 days past when af was possibly due and no sign of her at all!! Terrified to test but can't wait. I am testing friday morning if no af.

Good luck! I hope we both get :bfp: I'm excited to test this month because I have real hope but at the same I am scared, nervous, and trying so hard to remain sane and calm!

Well af for me is usually pretty heavy. Idk if this af or not, yesterday spotting and today a little heavier than spotting, but not much.

I officially found out today that I miscarried over the weekend. Back to ttc. Taking some time off to recover but we'll be back and looking for another BFP. Good luck to everyone else! FX'd for you all!

I'm so sorry for your loss:flower:

Morning ladies

Well the damn :witch: got me first thing this morning. LP was a day longer this month getting my hopes up.

Onto November- my birthday is on the 24th so fingers crossed!

Joy x

Morning ladies

Well the damn :witch: got me first thing this morning. LP was a day longer this month getting my hopes up.

Onto November- my birthday is on the 24th so fingers crossed!

Joy x

:hugs::hugs: to all who the :witch: got! Good luck in the november thread! Hope November is every LUCKIER! xxxx

Stupid :witch: got me too! The cruel thing is she showed up 2 days late so here I am thinking I got my HSG baby and that I might be and I had all the hope it the world then today I wake up to blood! Its cruel and heart breaking...Now I have to decide very quickly if I want to try again natural or go on clomid...I am so lost right now....I want to crawl back in bed and just cry....

Stupid :witch: got me too! The cruel thing is she showed up 2 days late so here I am thinking I got my HSG baby and that I might be and I had all the hope it the world then today I wake up to blood! Its cruel and heart breaking...Now I have to decide very quickly if I want to try again natural or go on clomid...I am so lost right now....I want to crawl back in bed and just cry....

Sorry girl! Hope next cycle is luck for you.. :hugs:

:hugs: So sorry, its frustrating isnt it. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->