• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

10dpo. Feeling super tired today...could be due to many things though...

Had a -sorry tmi- glob of EWCM when I when to the restroom today...weird because I never have that before AF.

My temp rose just a smidgeon this morning but it is still low.

I dunno, I think AF is on her way but ehh I'll test tomorrow.

Hi ladies, my frers finally came I tested after a 3 hour hold and right away it looked like a line came up. It looked bright white at first Then looked pinkish in the case! But I took it out and the ab looked pretty grey so i don't know what's going on hopes up for nothing I think :nope:

Attachments

• 20150120_203205.jpg
    20150120_203205.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150120_204042.jpg
    20150120_204042.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 4
Can't tell from that pic. :s

I tested (too early). And bfn :( test said valid from first day of expected af though, it was a cheap grocery store brand. Afs not due till Saturday so I don't know why I bothered. Sigh....

Lillian,

So sorry to hear that. That sounds so rough and like such a let down. Treat yourself this month to something special. Maybe the fact that you implanted is a good sign for this next month.

Everyone else, don't count yourself out until AF shows!

Lillian, I am so sorry to hear that! I'm sending hugs and positive thoughts your way. It's never easy to experience that kind of emotional roller coaster. Take it easy, and spend some time with loved ones. :hugs:

Emchilada, I'm so sorry AF arrived! Drinking wine sounds like an excellent plan (I'm doing the same). *Cheers*

Westernmama, I hope it was just to early! You're not out yet! Fingers are crossed for you!

RedRose, good luck! I hope you get a bfp soon!

Twickywabbit, good luck! Things sound good for you. I hope AF stays away and you get a bfp soon!

Hiphophooray, I hope it's still early and you still get your bfp! Hang in there!

Crazycatlady, how many do are you today? Good luck!!! Sending sticky baby dust your way!

As for me I'm not officially out yet, but I've been feeling down and out all day. I was feeling SO positive about this cycle too, but I'm sure AF will be here very soon. I had a convincing evaporation line yesterday, but now I am feeling discouraged after having pretty negative tests today. Ugh, why is TTC so hard?! :cry:

Bamluby - it's like you just described my exact same situation! Got my hopes and now feeling discouraged!

I'm 11dpo, af due this sat. My cycles are long so it's a bit longer. That is if I got my o day correct. Must try opks or something next cycle...

Thank everyone, so nice to be able to chat on here as I have kept the news to just husband, a close friend and my mum, but it's nice to share with those going through same tww worries!

I feel really good today! It was so much worse being in limbo - being pregnant but not knowing if it was going to last was horrible. I was lucky in a way that i only had faint tests from the start as I never fully got my hopes up, I just knew there was something wrong when I didn't get the same symptoms I've had in last two pregnancies.

I had a a weekend break already booked with my Mum next week, so i will get a nice holiday before trying again next month. i hear you are even more fertile the month after a chemical (might be bollocks but who cares, it makes me feel better :thumbup:).

I'll hopefully be back here again from mid-Feb depending on my cycle length! Roll on Valentines week!!

Good luck to all and congrats to any new BFPs!!!! :happydance:

Love your attitude Lillan :)

CD28 for me today and 14DPO. AF is due today or tomorrow (has come earlier done cycles, from CD25 - but I'm going with 14/15 days from positive opk now).

My IC should arrive in the post today but I'm working 07.30am to 8.30pm today so I won't be able to use them.

Still think AF is coming anyway... The cramping seems to have settled down and I have a 'pinching' pain instead now :-(

11dpo today and my temp shot wayy up from 95. something to 97.7.

Took a test, bfn.

Will test again tomorrow.

No testing for me today, going to wait until tomorrow or friday and if no AF test again.

Im hoping I can wait til friday aswell lots of cramps and sore boobs today

Love seeing all of your symptoms! Maybe a BFP is on the way!

As for us BFNers, maybe we will get Valentine's BFPs :)

extra sore boobs today! and cramping.. i remember with ds i thought af was coming. gonna test tomorrow i think

I caved and tested today eveningish. Bfn :( AF due tomorrow at the latest so bring it on so I can get onto the next cycle! I was so sure this was the month.

Feeling discouraged today :( I just don't feel positive about it for some reason. Af still not due till weekend but I'm just feeling a bit negative about it for some reason tonight :(

Ok feeling touch more hopeful. New different symptom... My areola is looking enlarged and darkened, and I've never experienced that ever before. Also very sensitive, was wearing a tshirt to bed and had to change as it was killing me. So that seemed kind of weird... I wonder if just maybe I am lucky after all and it's a symptom?

Bfn here so im sure im out unless I ovulated later. But im outta tests and im not gonna even bother getting more. Im going to just ntnp now til my fertility appt comes through ive been om the list since feb 14! Im at the top now thank god so hopefully seen in the next few weeks. Ive joined unislim today and the gym so gonna concentrate on my weight loss while waiting for the appt.

I'm out, BFN this morning and pink spotting since - so AF is on way :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->