O'd today, 1/7. Who wants to start TWW w/me?

New date for AF is tomorrow since I ovulated cd18 instead of 14. I'm 13dpo. Last night after bd I had red spotting when I wiped. So I put a pad on. Now having some brown spotting. Like bearly. I was SO dizzy when I woke up this morning. I literally fell against a window, then the bedroom door, then stumbled to the kitchen, fell against a door way, then finally made it to the bathroom. Weird. I'm sure it's AF.

Ive had a delayed ovulation - CD35/36, probably overnight. (EWCM CD32-CD36 and positive OPKS CD34 and 35) Its now CD37, so 2dpo!!!.. Ovulation confirmed by a corpus luteum on ultrasound scan and slightly thickened endometrium. Temps still above coverline and generally increasing and increasing. So yup im doing the TWW all over again!

Oh wow Lottie, good luck its more like a 4WW for you, ugh! Crazycatlady that sounds like good news!! Westernmama I hope its not AF :(

Also feeling woozy and light headed, had some pain in my uterus today today too. Dying to test but I only have a cheapie in the house and I don't think it would be accurate yet...

13dpo I think, of course I'm not 100% sure since I didn't temp or use opks. Just going by symptoms and what my app said.

So tested and BFN this morning.

Had some pink tinged cm when I wiped once, but nothing else any other time.

12dpo and I think I am out. :/

Crazycatlady you should definitely test!!
im sorry twickywabbit, maybe really late implantation? Fx!

Tested and bfn :( :( :( so discouraging. Really thought that was promising. Also been feeling exhausted and had nausea today. Guess it could still be early as af is not due yet. But still feel discouraged. Doesn't feel like af is on it's way yet either....

I had the worst af like pains last night it woke me.imsure afs on her way :(

Went to the OB for my cyst follow up. BFN :/ AF 1 day late. He said since I have irregular-ish periods, we may not have to wait the full "year" of trying (even though we've been trying for 2.5 years pretty much) until he intervenes. He also said it could still be too early, to wait a week and test at home if no AF. I still feel like there could be a small chance, maybe their tests weren't very sensitive, and it was only 1.5 hour hold.. I really should just realize this isn't my month and move on. :/

Not testing until Sunday which will be 17 dpo. Yesterday was a BFN at 13 dpo. Still no period. No more spotting either. I'll probably end up with a BFP though because I just ordered a $347 ignite kit through XYNGULAR that I can't take while pregnant haha

oh now there is a ton of pink spotting when I wipe. I'd say the witch will be in full force by tonight.

Officially out, more spotting and BFN, so AF is definitely on her way.

It's back to WTT forum for me for a long while. Hopefully with college, work, and my wonderful baby girl, I can keep myself preoccupied for a year or two. I am a little sad because I really thought this was it but oh well...I'll be fine.

Sorry to everyone who got/gets AF and good luck next month.
Good luck to everyone who is waiting and
H & H 9 months to those who got/get their BFPs!

Called the ob/gyn to get my next round of clomid ordered. Asked about a trigger shot. She talked to him and he doesn't think I need it because I am ovulating, but he's willing to give it a try. So looks like we will be doing a trigger shot with 50 mg of clomid

AF came for me yesterday. The disappointment every month doesn't seem to get any easier, but I'm going to try and pick myself up and stay positive as I try again next month.

I hope those of us who got AF this month will finally get our BFPs next month. For those of you who are still waiting, keep us posted! I really hope to see some BFPs in here soon!

Pretty sure I'm out too girls - spotting this afternoon :(

So disappointing! We bded every single day for two weeks around my fertile window! It makes me feel like something is wrong. Maybe I need to make a dr apt.

Oh no im sorry guys :( :hugs: maybe some of the spotting you ladies are having is late implantation bleed? FX for everyones next cycle who got AF!
AFM I was discouraged after my BFN at the doctor, untill I read that doctors tests are usually 50-100 miu, and since I'm only about 11 dpo im hopeful theres still a chance..

No more spotting since yesterday around noon.... What on earth. If af is here I want it to just get here so I can start my next cycle!

I had sort of counted implantation out since it felt like af was coming and I had a bit of spotting for two days before af showed up, but I think it was more than this has been....

I'm still watching this thread, hoping for some good news! It none happens, then we've gotta get those valentines BFPs, ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->