Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/852020-shocked.html

My husband is reaaaaaalllyy excited that I'm drinking.

I didn't see the thread either! Please PM me!

And Fuck ladies, I go to drink and I come back (didn't think I was that drunk) and there's a MAN breastfeeding and octuplets with a used turkey baster? Either I drank too much or not enough!

Wow, just saw it in this thread, thanks neko, wow, awkward!

Thanks MD, saw it after I posted

LOL, generally husbands do assume tipsy wife = sex.

aww... damn. I just want to go to bed and sleep.

Neko - maybe if you sneak into bed and "pass out" ? :haha:

I'm sneaking upstairs now and hoping my husband doesn't notice me. g'nite guys.

https://gi53.photobucket.com/groups/g77/662TBKD1OM/tiptoe.gif

:rofl: Night bitchess!! Im off too.. but im not so sneaky like Neko.. im taking my husband to bed :sex: i like him tonight!! he actually got me some ice cream from the store... not my mudslide.. but who can turn down a haagan daaz nommm

Good Luck Neko! Hope you made it!

LOL Ciana - I would totally do my husband for ice cream too!

Looks like everyone went to bed! Arg! It's friday night and ya'll are going to bed early. Fine. :growlmad:

If someone could answer this later I'd appreciate it:

When do babies start to give kisses? James does throw his arms around me like a hug now and it makes me SO HAPPY!! I can't wait for the kisses!

Another question. Can you burp a baby too hard? :nope: like, hit their back too hard?

The reason I'm asking is because the last few nights Sophia has had a hard time burping, and she screeeams. Well, I was laying with her an sat her up to burp her and I've had to do it harder lately to get her to burp. She burped twice, didn't fuss while I was burping her or anything but I feel like I was doing it too hard. :nope: Could I have hurt her? She's been super fussy anyway, but didn't cry while I was doing it. -SIGH- :( Feel so shitty about it!!

Aww, James is hugging? Sophia puts both of her hands on our face. I Can't wait for real hugs and kisses.

Maria doesn't really give kisses yet. So cute that James is giving hugs already!

More BC drama for me to read? yay!

The neighbour is ploughing (is it still ploughing when its snow or is it plowing? I hate English) our road now so I don't have to push the pram through 30cm of snow anymore yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->