Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

omggg.. ours was may 8- my b-day!!! that is so exciting!!!! What colors are you doing?

Neko- I feel like ive been married my whole life already LMAO...

here's the pic of Maria after she ate soot :haha:
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/baby%20new%20home/16772305.jpg

I'm not married. Should be married by now but we're too lazy - twice we've applied for our license and each time its run out the time limit before we got anything organised :dohh:

Maria is a pain in the arse today - teething bad and fell and hit her head about a hundred times

She's a cutie! Sorry she's (and you're) having a tough day :hugs:

We don't have a lot of the same interests, either. Honestly, I'm not sure If I have many interests anymore anyway. Sophia and him. :shrug:
I think we balance each other out though.

I totally agree with this, don't even remember what interests I used to have! Everything is about James and my husband now! (though mostly James) We do very much balance eachother in almost every way. Thank you for phrasing it that way, makes me feel a little better that we don't need a lot in common and that we're not alone!

Me and OH mostly have a love of poker in common but not much else

omggg.. ours was may 8- my b-day!!! that is so exciting!!!! What colors are you doing?

Neko- I feel like ive been married my whole life already LMAO...

My dress is ivory... :cloud9: bridesmaids dresses and general colour theme is turquoise

Me and OH have different hobbies but similar values which I think is the main thing

Natsku - cool pic of Maria!!!! she's funny :haha:

Not her most flattering picture...

This is just one of those days that I want to sell her to the circus but I doubt they'd take her :(

I have no life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5121VjLwqZM

I don't have a life either.
I don't even have anything funny to post. :cry:

:rofl:

Love the pic Naughty Nat... hahah looks like Ava today. bright red cheeks grumpy face .. hahaha

Whit- I'm just responding to posts in BC... please save me?

Every time I see BC all I can think about is Birth Control. :haha:

Interest, hobbies, what are those. I've been a mother for too long to have any personal hobbies. Well, I was getting them back, but Avery changed things.

Love the pic, Nat. That must be some good tasting soot.

Soo... Tonight Avery had a cough, she puked up her dinner. Closed her fingers in a drawer. Fell backwards in the living room, hit her head on the coffee table. And had a high pitched screetching session before bed. Go me. :wacko:

uhmm..

Originally Posted by Divinebeauty View Post

Whit- I'm just responding to posts in BC... please save me?

^^^ why does it say that I originally posted that... that was MD.. wtf :shrug:

Oh my this is a boring place tonight hahaha ... I bet you can agree MD..

Where is everyone today....I sure hope this thread isnt dying down :cry: where on earth will I be my lame self on this message board where will my safe place be.... :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->