Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Maria doesn't sit still long enough for me to go to a restaurant. She roars too, when she's pissed off :haha:

Hope you figure out a good way of sleep training cat lover

Corrine is getting worse and worse at sleeping. She is barely napping during the day now either.

Fell asleep last night at 2:30 after her laying there for 2 hours or so...

I think we need to do some sleep training, let me know what works for you cat lover. I need to get it so OH can put Maria to bed so I can spend moar time on here chatting to you lot :rofl:

I think we need to do some sleep training, let me know what works for you cat lover. I need to get it so OH can put Maria to bed so I can spend moar time on here chatting to you lot :rofl:

:thumbup:

Oh CAN'T settle her. That would be FANTASTIC.

OH used to be able to do it so shouldn't be too hard...

I may have to put T on a diet (Joke) She's 19lb9. Where the hell that 1.9lb came from I don't know?! She's 72cm now so long, but jeeeeze she's now on the 80th percentile where normally she hovers around the 55th!

Maybe she's just having a little growth spurt??? I had one month where Corrine jumped from like the 55 percentile to 90 something, but next time we came in she went back to the 55 percentile.

Nat- I WISH he could settle her. She looks at OH as her fun time guy.She loves him.. but if she needs to sleep, or eat, or cuddled.. she comes to me.

He has the fun position.

Sounds like a growth spurt. I think Maria is having a growth spurt, she seems to be taller every day!

That sucks MD.

Jessica - took my mom two years to get pregnant with my brother and when he was seven months old i was an accident. She used a diaphragm and it didn't work. So i don't think first baby necessarily determines the next. Oh and that writing is TERRIBLE! I try not to criticize others because I suck at spelling, but c'mon, on a computer you should at least be able to spell if not have basic grammar!

Cat - obem makes me broody too. Labor was horrible so watching others go through out shouldn't make me want another but it does!

James only takes 30-45 minute naps on me usually but he sleeps through the night. My husband can't put him to bed because he breastfeeds to sleep, but i don't mind horribly because he sleeps through...

Took my mum about a million years to get pregnant with my brother (she adopted 3 boys in the meantime!) but had me a couple years later no problem.

Apparently its child abuse to leave your baby outside the shop - poor Maria has been abused...

Nat- I read that.......it's not abuse. I would have thought they would have learned about judging from the other thread.

Thanks ladies. I just didn't know if I could hurt her internally? Sounds stupid, because I know I wasn't beating her but I feel like I was doing it wayy too hard. But if I would have hurt her she probably would have cried, right? I feel like I was doing it hard enough to be "beating" her :| Gahh.

This parenting thing is really frustrating sometimes, Ciana, I don't know how you do it. You're so strong.

We stopped burping for a while too, but she's been SO airy lately that we had to start again. Both ends. :nope:

Do you use gas drops? Miracle workers for us ... Ava HAD to have them or she would cry-then have gas..then have gas from the crying, was a complete cycle.

That thread. WTF LOL

Thanks hun, I honestly don't know how I do it either, I seriousely never pictured myself going through such shit in life... I guess my strength is being tested....over and over...... :dohh:

Its not easy though... it really isnt..but we deal with it:hugs:

whit- no, you haven't damaged her internally lol! Internal injuries come from massive blows, a few pats on the back wont do any harm whatsoever!

Just out of random curiosity for mummies with more than one baby- if you conceived super quickly with your first, are you more likely to conceive quickly with your second? (I am not pregnant, OR trying..just wondering)

Well.. Mason was a birth control accident baby... and Ava we actually TTC... It took us quite a while to get pregnant 7 months or so ? ... and then I miscarried at 19 weeks.. then got preg again miscarried early. Then I did cycle tracking because I was anxious to get pregnant, due to medical reasons (long) and I ended up pregnant THAT month.. I really suggest Cycle Tracking for TTC.:thumbup:

I would not say it is 'easier' though, not at all, and its so frustrating 'trying' That my opinion of it anyways :dohh:

I may have to put T on a diet (Joke) She's 19lb9. Where the hell that 1.9lb came from I don't know?! She's 72cm now so long, but jeeeeze she's now on the 80th percentile where normally she hovers around the 55th!

Holy moly.. she is growing!!! she is going to be Ava's weight, and she is like 3 months younger!! You may notice she gets taller and goes back to the 55 for weight, Ava did something like that. She was a chunka butt... then all of a sudden she grew taller and wasn't so chunky.. and leveled her weight out...

Took my mum about a million years to get pregnant with my brother (she adopted 3 boys in the meantime!) but had me a couple years later no problem.

Apparently its child abuse to leave your baby outside the shop - poor Maria has been abused...

Did you find that in the perfect parenting section.

That depends on the laws where you are. It's illegal in the US, but not in other countries. I wouldn't call it abuse, but I wouldn't do it where I live. I live in the fist-pumping, poof wearing New Jersey. :haha:

I think if you TTCed easily the first time you'll usually conceived easily in the future. I had a heck of a time conceiving Colin, had years of infertility after him and multiple miscarriages. Truthfully, I thought I was never having another kid. But I conceived Avery 2 months after a second trimester miscarriage.

I have other friends who are super fertile and conceive each time the first month they try.

Avery caught another cold. She's coughing so much it's making her puke.

No, it's been since last night. My son has had a cough for a little over a week. There isn't much other symptoms to this cold other than the annoying cough.

She did cough during the day too. Puked all over my basement.

dude.. Ava has that too I think.. maybe.. or its VERY similar.... just cough no symptoms.. that is what all this allergy talk.. and crap is all about.. because she only has a cough AT night, she gets into fits and vomits...

no runny nose, no congestion.... no fever.. nothing.. just a cough.

There's a cold that's been going around in the schools here with just a cough. It's weird. Fortunately my son has outgrown the coughing until he pukes thing. I felt bad for Avery before. Her lunch and her entire bottle.

*doing some online shopping* Children's place has free shipping w00t

Humm.. i wonder.. if Ava has got that? god i give up on what she has no idea what she has anymore.. bleeeh.

Yay for shopping... I get their emails.. not buying anything this time though, just stocked up on Bonnie Toggs for now.. :rofl: and some new Nike kicks... hopefully they will make her want to walk so she can show them off :rofl:...

doubt it. I can wish though. right?

I need this:

https://www.amazon.com/Parent-Child-Testing-Product-Pack/dp/B002A6HXL6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

The best part of this are the reviews. I haven't read through them all... but they are glorious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->