Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Hahaha that thread was great!! I posted on it early on - guilty!! hahahaha!!! But I don;t know the girl so don't really care, mega funny that the person came onto the thread!!!!!! :rofl:

Hahahahahahahahahahah

I never bother reading threads like that from the start so posted too, and THEN read it lol

Yeah I usually don't read first cos they get locked so quickly!

Ava doesn't really give kisses either, she will if we kiss her and we put her face close to our cheek/lips.. but if we say kisses.. she looks at me like- crazy lady!!!

I don't think you could burp her too hard hun, if you do all that will happen is vomit.. hahahaa... I stopped burping Ava at around Phia's age because she was just so freaking frustrating!!!

Best way to burp for us, was laying her flat and bringing her up slowly, or put her in the air(slowly) and lower her back onto our lap... then try again.. brings the bubble up or something..

sorry im useless in this department :dohh:

I think I stopped burping around that age too. Maria burps great by herself now, farts well too :rofl:

:rofl: glad to hear nat.

How is Maria doing today- Ava is cranky... I am trying to find out wtf she is allergic too.. what is causing all this bullshit.. but.. i can't!!! ughh

This allergy stuff is urgh. Maria's eczema is worse so gotta take her back to the docs. And I forgot to take her for her first dentist appointment :dohh: Otherwise she is good - actually stacked one block on the other today for the first time :) and she is obsessed with bringing me my slippers and boots and expecting me to put them on when she does

Thanks ladies. I just didn't know if I could hurt her internally? Sounds stupid, because I know I wasn't beating her but I feel like I was doing it wayy too hard. But if I would have hurt her she probably would have cried, right? I feel like I was doing it hard enough to be "beating" her :| Gahh.

This parenting thing is really frustrating sometimes, Ciana, I don't know how you do it. You're so strong.

We stopped burping for a while too, but she's been SO airy lately that we had to start again. Both ends. :nope:

That thread. WTF LOL

whit- no, you haven't damaged her internally lol! Internal injuries come from massive blows, a few pats on the back wont do any harm whatsoever!

Just out of random curiosity for mummies with more than one baby- if you conceived super quickly with your first, are you more likely to conceive quickly with your second? (I am not pregnant, OR trying..just wondering)

Liked your FB post Jess. Just had me a malibu and coke. Not very classy I know.

Whit - don't worry at all!!

omg, do any of you cringe when you read a friends FB status? One of my work colleagues cannot for her LIFE spell! I actually want to correct some of what she says but cant because it would be rude.

Here is a little selection-

Has got a electrical falt I'n the caravan so has just had 4 fish I'n peri arrest and now carnt even make a cup of tea very glad we have a log burner right now !

Am very please to be a Antie for the 5th time well done Hannah carnt wate to meat her I'n march !

I mean...honestly. HOW can someone go through life like this?!

omg, do any of you cringe when you read a friends FB status? One of my work colleagues cannot for her LIFE spell! I actually want to correct some of what she says but cant because it would be rude.

Here is a little selection-

Has got a electrical falt I'n the caravan so has just had 4 fish I'n peri arrest and now carnt even make a cup of tea very glad we have a log burner right now !

Am very please to be a Antie for the 5th time well done Hannah carnt wate to meat her I'n march !

I mean...honestly. HOW can someone go through life like this?!

Be careful she will be on here reading this! :rofl:

Cat- I free-poured the gin too!

Had a lovely day :) Wrapped up warm, went for a hour walk into town stopping for a picnic, grabbed a coffee in town, Tabby projectile vomited over my jeans after OH gave her a biscotti biscuit which she tried to eat whole, we walked back and she screeched with laughter at the swans and then chewed a random dogs ear and roared at it (she loves dogs) drinking G&T now and then off for dinner somewhere, undecided where yet.

She's childless, and too incompetent to use then computer. Not even sure shes literate by the standards of her writing anyway. Lol

And you feel broody due to thousands of years of evolution. You are a healthy fertile woman and your body is desperately trying reproduce!

Re OBEM - yeah true... weird that labour makes me broody considering how vile it is lol!!!

Sounds like nice day, minus the puking.

Have you got a babysitter for T or is she coming with you? I would LOVE to go out for dinner. I fantasise about getting my mum to look after LO for the night and going out and getting totally shit faced :drunk: but the wretched BFing forbids it. Pah :growlmad:

I always go to family friendly restaurants. Tabby (apart from the roaring) is 'usually' an angel. If I give her finger food she will sit happily for the duration of the meal playing with it. Finger food is my saviour! The roaring however has been what has stopped me taking her to posh snooty 'adult' places. When she gets excited, she roars. I posted a video ages ago on here, its got a LOT louder. She actually goes "rawwwwwwwwwwwwww" and I haven't heard another baby do it yet so its not a 'normal' baby noise, so people look and wonder what the hell is going on LOL! Its a funny noise but so 'throaty' that it sounds like an adult is doing it, so people tend to look at ME!

And I miss breast feeding. I feel physically sick with jealousy when I see other mums doing it. I WISH I had carried on but Tabby was finding my oversupply just too much. The lactose overdose was causing her horrendous wind so I stopped at 22 weeks.
Next baby, I am not going to express which I blame for my oversupply.

Hahaha!! Sounds like a cool noise!!!! B is good plopped in a high chair with some finger foods as long as she is not tired. When she is tired she cries her head off, which usually makes going out for dinner a bit of a no-no. We sometimes go with the in laws and MIL soothes LO if she cries :)

T is predictable. She has 2 naps. One 2 hours after she wakes up (so around 1130) she will sleep about 1.5 hours and then she is good for 4 hours. Then she needs a nap (1530/1600) and she's good for up to 3 hours before needing to go down for the night.

Although I curse these dam naps, I at least know when she's going to be tired.

The damn kid won't nap during the day except on boob / in buggy / in car. I spend Fing hours on end traipsing round London so that she will sleep. So by evenning she is always mega tired and grumpy. Have ordered baby whisperer from Amazon, gotta do some sorta sleep traning. Grr. Does T go down OK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->