Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

How long has the coughing been going on? Colin's been cough for 10 days. He's almost done now.

I like the free shipping on any order days because I'm only ordering her a skirt. I liked it in the store and her size wasn't in stock.

What girl wouldn't want to walk so she can wear pretty clothes and new shoes. Avery's dresses looked so much better once she started walking. Shoes are a little bit of a pain because she has Yeti feet. Once you get to a 6 the styles of shoes are a little more older girl.

I need this:

https://www.amazon.com/Parent-Child-Testing-Product-Pack/dp/B002A6HXL6/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

The best part of this are the reviews. I haven't read through them all... but they are glorious!

I love the reviews. Sometimes the best part of the products are the reviews.

Do you remember their brief foray into selling fresh foods? The banana reviews were always hysterical.

The coughing has been going on for just over a week. It is only at night, there are no other symptoms... and....

IT IS DRIVING ME FUCKING CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

no one knows wtf it is.

MD- Omg :rofl: at first I was like what in the hell.... but then the reviews :rofl: How do you stumble across this shit!

Neko: I didn't know Amazon sold food.. really? That seems.... weird.

Ciana: I have NO idea. Too much time on my hands I guess. I could spend it stimulating my child's young mind.. but...:nope:

It was a brief thing a few years back. I think the products were going to be shipped third party like through Peapod or something like that. Some of the reviews were hysterical.

Stimulating your child's mind is over rated. Once they start talking, then they start asking questions.

It was a brief thing a few years back. I think the products were going to be shipped third party like through Peapod or something like that. Some of the reviews were hysterical.

Stimulating your child's mind is over rated. Once they start talking, then they start asking questions.

I know right? That's why every time Corrine makes a noise I stuff a pacifier in her mouth. I'm hoping to hold off verbalization for at least a few years.

Bahahah yes I have a 5 year old talk my ear off every day , he even talks in his sleep.. Ava eshes a chatter box too even if she doesn't make sense. Her fav is.. Uh oh.. all day long. everything is uh oh... or when she does something she is proud she will actually yell at me while clapping- for me to clap at her...

Do any of your babies dance.. Ava LOVES to dance. In doc office today they had music , and she just started dancing on my lap LOL... looking at me like i should dance too.. :rofl:

I think not... I only dance on table tops.. naughty mommy :rofl: jk.

I suck as a mother. Avery would never take a pacifier.

Buying her a denim miniskirt!
https://www.childrensplace.com/weba...84445_25851|132977_baby girl|bottoms_babygirl

I suck as a mother. Avery would never take a pacifier.

Buying her a denim miniskirt!
https://www.childrensplace.com/weba...84445_25851|132977_baby girl|bottoms_babygirl

OMG... I love it. I want Corrine to have a demin mini skirt so bad. I want the little Uggs for her too.

Mine chases me around the house all day with her arms up saying "up". It's her favorite word. Her second favorite word is "THAT!" For everything she shouldn't have.

My son has been a chatterbox his whole life. He never shuts up, even when he should. :haha:

Today, he took something out of her hands. He thought she shouldn't have it. I heard a screech from the living room, then a little voice yelling "MOM, MOM" It's started already.

Avery loves to dance. Anytime there's music, she's dancing. It's too cute.

Corrine actually doesn't dance... she likes if I MAKE her dance.. she laughs... but she doesn't do it on her own.

The link didn't show it but.. aweee!!!

Ava had a derion mini skirt ... haha my husband HATED it... he said she looked sleezy :cry: he would get his eyes scratched out if he said that in BC :rofl:

Ava's legs are so chunky to wear skirts now.. its sucks. the waist will fit but cant get it past her legs, if i do its SKIN tight.. she can't move LOOOL When she walks she will slim those thighs... i hope .. hahaa

Mason is forever taking something away from Ava.. life of 2 children is interesting..

SHe is screaming her lungs off, and he is trying to explain. 9/10 mason is right she shouldn't have it/ or be doing that.. and she makes it sound like he tackled her and took the item .... with her cries...:dohh:

Drama queen.

Avery didn't start dancing until 11 months. I don't remember my son ever doing it.

The website is afraid to show Canadians what the US people pay. My daughter has skinny little legs. She'll probably be fine. The kid needs to eat more.

Hahah Ava started at around 9 months ish, when she started standing on her head... I dance with her all the time while cleaning the house...

can't clean without music... im pretty strange.

Placed the order for Avery's hoochie mama skirt. Plus some white socks with pink ruffle trim. Not to be worn at the same time.

My son's basketball coach sucks big time. He never called or e-mailed about today's game. Fortunately I looked at the town's website last night to find out our game schedule. Now he sends an e-mail with the team schedule. What after half the team didn't make the game. :dohh:

sounds like Masons old hockey coach.- he fucked up the whole season. 3 games.. barely any one showed up..

in his defence he was having a baby... so... he couldn't be dedicated to being a coach.. well then ..hire someone else.. geezus.

Glad to see you ladies are still going strong :haha:.

Sophie is still really really poorly. She has a horrible cough that makes her puke, a very blocked nose, struggles breathing, thus struggles to nurse. She's constantly crying as well. And on top of that, she's teething. How unfair is that?

Wednesday night she was up every 30 minutes. Thursday night she managed 1.5-2 hour stretches of sleep. Friday night she was up every 20-30 minutes. Tonight she's been doing slightly better. She's now sleeping in her daddies arms.

Wednesday night I didn't sleep. Thursday was a bit better. Friday I slept from 11pm-1am and from 7am-9.30am. This night I haven't slept yet and it's not 4:12am. My head is so full of cold I can't sleep because it hurts my nose and my eyes are burning and I've been having a fever on and off. I'm so tired it's making me feel sick, but I can't throw up (something my body isn't capable off, unless I drink 2.5 bottles of wine.. And don't think that's a good idea right about now ;)).

I think I'm so overtired, that I can't sleep. Is this what babies feel like when overtired? I don't blame them for screaming their heads of then...

Sorry for the rant, I just feel really sorry for myself :rofl:.

Awee Laura!!! I feel so bad for you and Sophie..

I have totally been there before, sick while the kids are sick is absolutely no fun it makes it 10x harder. Do you take sophie in the bathroom to be in the steam to clear the airways, maybe if you nursed in there it may help? :shrug:. It will also benefit you too, with a head cold!

Maybe after this sickness bout it over, DH can give you some time to sleep and take Sophie for you so you can catch up on some sleep.!!!

Sorry you guys are so poorly, get better soon, hope to see you on here soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->