Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Only if she doesn't puke it up. Amazing, she pukes up healthy food, but the goldfish stay down just fine.

Now- that IS interesting. I would think she is too young to do that on purpose.I know when I was kid I would gag on food I didn't like, but I was A LOT older.

Goldfish crackers are unpukeable. What are goldfish crackers anyway, are they crackers that taste like goldfish?

Now- that IS interesting. I would think she is too young to do that on purpose.I know when I was kid I would gag on food I didn't like, but I was A LOT older.

Maybe it's because they are dry. :shrug:

Nat - cheese crackers shaped like goldfish. Avery gets these, they are smaller than regular ones.

https://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=https://www.wegmans.com/prodimg/614/200/014100085614.jpg&sa=X&ei=bHgTT-zEKcPTrQeR6cmEAg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHeDu6VUXl2szzZ9AqhOP42D1aosw

Yeah nat.. they taste like the orange gold fish just fresh out of the water.,. so good..

we bake fish in the over, until they are hard like a cracker...

and call it- goldfish crackers.. nom nom.

:rofl:

https://www.pepperidgefarm.com/productlanding.aspx?catid=722

Ps- Maria is so deprived not having gold fish crackers.. common!!!!

They sound tastier than ones that taste of goldfish

:rofl: @Ciana
Maria loves ricecakes and maize puffs - she'd eat them all day long if I let her

Neko- you are a better mother than me.. I feed my kid pizza gold fish and just regular hahaha.. I don't do baby fish here LOL .. Poor Ava.

I also like to buy the BIG goldfish crackers.. have you seen them? I have a child who if i give 3 crackers too, they will ALL be in her mouth- scares the crap out of me... she hasn't choked yet though *knock on wood*

Maybe it's because they are dry. :shrug:

Nat - cheese crackers shaped like goldfish. Avery gets these, they are smaller than regular ones.

https://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=https://www.wegmans.com/prodimg/614/200/014100085614.jpg&sa=X&ei=bHgTT-zEKcPTrQeR6cmEAg&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHeDu6VUXl2szzZ9AqhOP42D1aosw

Because they're dry... yeah... I KNEW that... :blush:

Goldfish crackers are pretty good.

Neko- you are a better mother than me.. I feed my kid pizza gold fish and just regular hahaha.. I don't do baby fish here LOL .. Poor Ava.

I also like to buy the BIG goldfish crackers.. have you seen them? I have a child who if i give 3 crackers too, they will ALL be in her mouth- scares the crap out of me... she hasn't choked yet though *knock on wood*

My son bought himself a bag of pizza goldfish. I think he ate them all already.

Deedee, I'm thinking that might be why. Or maybe she doesn't want to taste the cheesy goodness twice? :haha:

I think she's a smart kid and knows she needs food in her belly and picks the food that stays down

Ava is not really into 'puffs' she will smear them on my couch haha, she does like uhmmm veggie dip puffs, and thats it!! Shes soo picky!!!

Her puffs, are cheesies.. I am like the worst mother here hahaha I feed my kid lard in a bad. :rofl:

hmm what else does she like.. yogurt bites (not baby kind) nutrigrain bars, Bear paws (we cut the paws off bears sprinkle with sugar ..) :haha:

:haha:

Maria still prefers cardboard, bark and soot over all other foods.

:rofl: shes just trying to eat healthy nat, so to not be overweight :rofl: ...give the poor girl a break!!!

How is her face today ? Better I hope!!!

Its a bit better today, been putting lots of cream on it.

I better go to bed, its nearly half 3 oops

Ciana – I don’t know how long it takes me to notice getting bad. I don’t think I’ve gotten bad yet. (though for James’ sake I don’t want to wait that long). I have actually had a relatively smooth time! My husband said the best I have ever been is unmedicated and pregnant! I think I’ve really improved and don’t know if it’s the hormones or what, but I’m not like I used to be without drugs. Thanks for the warning on boys being harder! My brother refused to potty train for quite a while! He’s 16 months older and my mom said we potty trained at the same time! So he was in diapers almost a year and a half longer than me! That’s a lovely way to put it “enjoying the baby stage” I think that’s how I feel too. Why take up so much of my time and James’ time with potty training? While I don’t enjoy diapers I love watching him play and not worrying about running to the bathroom.

MD – Gross about letting your poop run down your leg so you don’t take your eyes off of your daughter!!! :rofl:

What thread are you two talking about? Now I’m curious!

Neko – I LOVE goldfish though I have to say I love Cheez-Its more!!! Glad she kept it down. Probably absorbs stomach acid.

James has how many toys to play with yet he takes apart the foam tiles to chew on. :dohh:

Oh! I saw these hats online and HAD to make one!

if you think you are good unmedicated, maybe you should just give it a go and see, I don't know I do beleive medications help but its seems the side effects can also add to the issues.. from experience with medication in our family anyways. It takes a while to find the 'right' medication for anything.

Like me- i know this is NOT the same, but... I have an ear infection ive had one for over 2 weeks, was on an antibiotic it didn't work, so I need to take anotehr, sometimes they work sometimes they don't. glad you found one that worked for you, that is brilliant!!

Awwe James.. hes so cute... Ava has the same Mats and she takes them apart too.. hahaha I hang out with her in our basement, and i have no put the mats in her bedroom. HATE putting them back together, who even invented mats with SO many pieces.. like a puzzle for parents every night :rofl:

Love the hat. my mom crochets and she has made ava some really adorable hats!!

Night night naughty Nat!!!

plz rememeber to fetch Maria from outside before u go to bed :rofl:

Pot should be legal... especially for medicinal purposes.

Pot should be legal, period. Sorry if this offends anyone, (Genuinely as I don't know what your ladies views are on it) But Pot has less long term affects if any compared to alcohol and cigarettes. I don't smoke pot anymore and haven't for a really long time (way before I even got pregnant, like - years) but still.

Neko, do you have a pink furry bag you keep ur fu fu in? that would be even more chavvy... :haha:

I can give her a beer popsicle... would have help?

I'm offended you said chavvy. :growlmad:

BEER POPCICLE?!?!?!!?!?!?! Is this legit? I want to make one.

Goldfish crackers are unpukeable. What are goldfish crackers anyway, are they crackers that taste like goldfish?

Yum, I want some gold fish now.

Night night naughty Nat!!!

plz rememeber to fetch Maria from outside before u go to bed :rofl:

Why would she do that? If she brought Maria in - she would have to feed her through the night. Why not leave her outside til morning then she only has to feed her when she goes out in the morning to get her. :rofl:

So, what kind of real food can I start giving Sophia when she turns 6 months? Anything? What finger foods do you ladies give?

So, what kind of real food can I start giving Sophia when she turns 6 months? Anything? What finger foods do you ladies give?

M&M and goldfish crackers, only the mini kinds of course. I'm a good mom. :thumbup:

At 6 months, mostly toast and Townhouse crackers. They are oval shaped and easier to eat than Ritz.

Spunky, I love the hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->