Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Dinner went lovely. I forgot that the Goldfish crackers were in sight of the high chair. She refused her dinner and kept pointing and saying craaaaaa. *sigh* :dohh:

She also brought me the chocolate earlier and was signing more. How do they learn so quickly about junk food?

Nat - it's worth a try for his back :thumbup:

Neko - Junk food just tastes better so that would be the first thing mine will learn I'm sure!

I see nothing wrong with pot being legal, other drugs though should stay illegal

Whit - don't worry you didnt hurt her, if she were hurt she would of been yelling , try to relax hun :hugs:
Hahah Oh geeze the potty training thing, yes it is interesting, but I like to enjoy my 'baby' phase even if it is changing diapers... they will potty train when they are ready ... is my idea. if you look for the cues, you will deffinitely not miss your opportunity. MD proved a lot of good points about the control of bowels/bladder... its not possible until 1 or sometimes even LATER!! Boys are harder than girls though (sorry spunky:haha:)

Spunky- sorry you are having a rough time, I dont have much to offer other than I have a brother who is on Medication for Bi-polar and it seems to really help him, I can tell when he is not on it, but he is severe bi-polar. :shrug: Don't make the decision to go back on them based on what your husband says.. that would be just plain silly!!! Do it for yourself, its how you feel.
How long does it take to come off of them? Before you can notice yourself without them? :hugs: hun!!

Nat- My husband uhhh self medicated his anxiety and stuff too. I think it should be legal too, there is no way no hell you can even get a prescription here, but out of all the medications, this worked best for him!! .. its a drug yes, but its a natural drug, which doctors should be looking more into.

Neko- Hahah Mason used to always say mmmm caccka.. mmm caccka for crackers :rofl: something about crackers.. kids love them at that age!

Lauki- Hope Sophie is feeling better soon, and uber cute pic of her!!! Gymnastics girl!!

uhmm..

That lady never did let me know, if she takes her dogs into the shops with her? :rofl: I was genuinely curious!!!

If its such a dread to leave your dog outside a shop.. and NEVER in the car, then where else could the dog go? surely not at home alone, because that is abandonment.

:shrug:

:flasher: :jo:

That's right Ciana..... and you can never EVER take your eyes off your baby for a second.. never ever.. I watch my baby 24/7 even if I need to take a shit.. I just hold it in or let it run down my leg until OH gets home.. because I never take my eyes off my baby for a second!

Yepp:rofl:, and I abandon my child in stores, because I take my eyes off of her.. holy shit call the parenting police..

Sometimes.. like that thread was over. Nat and I killed it, then she comes on and says- that is abandoning.. I clicked the thread because I was excited to see about the lady with the dog... like realy where the hell does she put her dog!!!!

I wanted to know if she was talking about her dog or child? Very confused by that.

I know where she can put that dog.

HAHAHHA. I was confused too.. but I think you just killed the thread LMAO. thread killer :rofl:

Ahh man.. this .. whatever Ava has is doing my head in. I am taking her to ANOTHER dr tommorow.. frick sakes. Midaswell live at a drs office!!! :grr:

I keep my dog in my fanny pack and take him with me everywhere.

Neko- That's hot right now. Do you have a little fu fu dog with a rhinestone collar... tres trendy.

You didn't kill it, I posted :haha:

I let my non-existant dog run wild to knock over prams with abandoned babies in outside shops.

Rhinestones are chavvy. We have genuine gemstones in FiFi's collar.

Oh nat.. of course u posted haha, you were all over that thread! :haha:

Neko, do you have a pink furry bag you keep ur fu fu in? that would be even more chavvy... :haha:

Neko, do you have a pink furry bag you keep ur fu fu in? that would be even more chavvy... :haha:

No, it's a blue furry bag. Fifi is a boy.

Can somebody come over and un-teach Avery the word up. I keep being chased around the house by a little person demanding up. I'm calling her the up-monster. :haha:

No, it's a blue furry bag. Fifi is a boy.

Can somebody come over and un-teach Avery the word up. I keep being chased around the house by a little person demanding up. I'm calling her the up-monster. :haha:

I can give her a beer popsicle... would have help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->