Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Whats 'out'?

Oh, that thing I do when I go to walmart? :rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBJYAbSbyXM

Listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi7gwX7rjOw&feature=fvwrel

I'm making some things for Christmas dinner tomorrow. Things that I can make and just heat up tomorrow. Listening to some music. Enjoy all of my posts.

:dance:

I'm still in bed! It's 0941! if it reaches 10am then il wake LO up.

I go out every weekend. Out means travelling and I use iPhone during the trip to check emails (most from B&B!)

Jessica, you get to go somewhere every weekend?! So jealous!

Ok, So!

My right boob has been hurting the past few days, kind of like it did when I was pregnant/nursing. I figured it was because I was going to start my period. Well, I took a test just in case and it was negative (yesterday)

So, I just went to get into the shower and my boob was really sore. (keep in mind, just my right boob hurts) So, I squeezed my nipple just out of curiosity and wtf..colostrum!? Wiped it away, kept squeezing...MILK!?

Just out of my right boob though.

So my first question is...Is this normal? Milk coming back in 5 months later?! I haven't breast fed her since she was 2 weeks old and she's almost 5 months now. Second question...CAN I BREAST FEED HER?! And, if I do, will milk come back into both breasts? or can milk dry up in one boob and not the other? AND ...is this normal? lol

copied and pasted from the original post :)

Yes and yes. You can probably relactate and it is normal. I bet if I squeezed I would still be lactating. I was for over two months after I quit.

Yes you can relactate, but probably not breastfeed...but you would have to express and feed your LO via a bottle as its VERY difficult to get a baby to latch on to your nipple when they have gotten so used to a bottle.
Boobs actually are separate, even though they respond to the same hormones....so you would have to express from both for both to lactate.

chav chav chavvy chav chavvy chavvy chav

Phew...sorry ladies, had to release the urge to post that word on the main forum.

..............Annnnnnnnnnd resume niceness

Shit... like I blame you.. I know why they say that word is offensive... but I also know that isn't why most people use it either....

I think there are some REALLY uptight people in baby club. Always getting butt hurt about something.

*Whispers* People that get offended by certain words TEND to have a complex about it. Usually because they think they are whatever the word used.

And I am HIGHLY offended by your rational observation of Baby club. My god woman..:haha:

hahaha... yeah, I commonly think I am just generally offensive to many people in there....

Luckily, I got some uncouth bitches like myself I can talk to.

I've used 'chavvy' quite often.. Am I a bad person?

People in Baby Club are stars at making the wrong conclusion when reading posts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->