Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Didnt we start this thread so we could argue? Where the hell are our arguments? :finger: :haha:

Ok ok... here you go:

I want my baby to be sexy so I'm putting her on a diet. I'm thinking of grounding up some catfood and pureeing it into her cereal....nothing says perfect mommy like an uber slim baby.

Your thoughts?

I am very offended by this - I am a dog person

Which I can by your SN of "catlover"... which is obviously just a clever rouse to confuse me.....:winkwink:

Cat food has high protein.... dog food is high carb, which equals baby obesity. I want a model baby. I need to put her in glam pageants so I can pay for my cigarette and beer addiction. The child support I'm getting off her dad isn't enough for when I have to buy myself manicures and highlights every month and I can't work because I have to stay home with my baby.

Yep, I lie. Cats are the best.

Dont forget to buy LO some false eyelashes and heels for Xmas

https://babyhighheels.org/wp-content/uploads/baby-high-heels.jpg

^^^But this baby isn't wearing enough makeup.

I'm already saving for LO's breast implants. 16th birthday party surprise. Don't believe women can get anywhere in life without them.

That reminds me, how much fake tan does LO need for optimum coverage?

The real issue is: we don't get offended by stupid stuff. A mother injecting her baby with Botox I'd have an issue with, someone weaning their baby at 22 weeks instead of the recommended 26 I don't give a fig! So I really don't think we will manage to argue in here.

Unless some of you believe in bloody amber teething necklaces!

I got amber teething necklaces around her neck and each limb... one on each wrist and ankle. 5 times the power of amber.:happydance:

LO prefers normal jewellery, she likes large Pat Butcher style earrings

Lol! Dam you! I bet you use divining sticks to locate water, read tarot cards to determine your days activities, rub magic healing crystals on your perenium and dance around naked so the fairies bless you with good luck!

Omg. Blonde moment. I actually ran through the days of the week and concluded that they did indeed all ended with a 'Y'......only took a few seconds but I instantly felt like an absolute prat. Sigh.

I have an amber teething necklace.

She likes to pick it up and flings it 'round the room!

I'm highly offended! How does flinging teething necklaces around the room makes us hippies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->