Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I was like... what is gfy..... then I read it. And now.. now I am sad inside. :(

It's okay if you want me to GFY. That's just a good time had by all..:happydance:

a baby one. :dohh: :dohh: :dohh:

please keep your fingers crossed that it's negative.:nope:

I thought so........I hope it turns out how you want it too..

Keeping fingers crossed.

Morning all! WHIT....PREGNANT??! Goodness me. UPDATE!

How was everyone's nights? (UK people)

I honestly hope not. I've got mixed emotions about having more.
I've got to run to the store and get a test so it won't be until a bit later as OH is at work and Sophia has a nasty cold :(

Had to wake the poor girl up to suck out her nose. She's now cuddled by me all warm in the bed.

I hope you get the result you want!

The night here was cold. Then Sophie came in bed with us at 3am and the night became restless AND cold!

Poor little thing :( The saline spray is excellent.

I think although id be horrified if I were pregnant right now, after a few days I would probably start getting excited again. Pleeeeaseeee let us know the results, I am going to spend the rest of the day waiting!!

Night was OK LO slept 9.30 till 7.30, boobed then slept till 8.40. i felt restless tho. Update Whit!!!

You ladies. :rofl: I'll take the blackberry to the bathroom with me and update as soon as I pee on the stick.

If I were pregnant then it would be accepted and be our little surprise. It took us almost 2 years to get pregnant with Sophia. If I got pregnant just by a few times of "Oh, I forgot to put the condom on" because we haven't used them in 2 years...:growlmad: haha.

I just want more time alone with Sophia. <3 I don't want to feel like she's pushed to the back burner.

It was freezing here last night. Had to turn up the heat a few degrees. She went to sleep around 9, 9:30. Woke at 6:30 because I made her..wouldn't settle again after I sucked her nose so I fed her and she's sleeping in our bed right now all warm and cuddly. I decided to get up and do something with myself instead of lay in bed with her. Look wtf I'm doing. Reallll productive. :dohh:

Here is the picture I was trying to upload yesterday and couldn't. :rofl:

Teaching her young. :happydance:

Attachments

• phi.jpg
    phi.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2
goddammit woman...will you bloody well pee on a stick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->