Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Where have I been?!?! Can't wait to get back on here to this tonight.

Bitches.

Gotta go do the family thing. <3

Also, just a quick question.

Should I get Sophia's ears pierced??

Should I tattoo a swastika on my daughters earlobe? Hold on, nah.... Might hurt her. Il wait until she asks for one.

I'm highly offended! How does flinging teething necklaces around the room makes us hippies!

Because you have a teething necklace! Drug your baby up like a true mother!!

On the subject of pagent babies, can I get a flipper for my son? I'm sick of his gummy smiles. I need him to look like a little man so we can land some sexy cologne commercials.

And I do own an amber teething necklace... he's worn it once or twice.. I'm extremely impatient when he's fussy and figured it was worth a shot. I figure even if it only makes me think he's less whiny, its worth the placebo effect to help me cope :haha:

I'm highly offended! How does flinging teething necklaces around the room makes us hippies!

Because you have a teething necklace! Drug your baby up like a true mother!!

Don't worry. I normally drink a bottle of Whiskey before we cosleep. And as I breastfeed I'm sure that'll do the job instead of medicine!

I'm also now having breakfast and 10 minutes to myself while Sophie is playing on her own.

I'm aweful.

You all will hate me, but I can leave my LO upstairs playing by herself for up to 1.5 hours now. I peek in on her to check her, and sometimes try to join in but she seems to prefer to play by herself. Don't often leave her that long, most mornings I leave her for 30-45 mins just so I can tidy kitchen and have a shower.

Soph is quite happy to play on her own normally. She doesn't like being held or cuddled much. She's trying to crawl now, but doesn't understand yet how to go from sitting on hands and knees to moving! So she's having lots of floor time to figure it out! She'll like it much better than commando crawling!

I just still need to babyproof the house (wasn't expecting her to be moving this early on). So before I've done that I'm normally in the living room with her, while pottering about downstairs or in the kitchen!

I take her into the bathroom with me to shower though ;).

Still waiting for T to take off. So close to crawling. Been 'almost' crawling for 3 weeks now, I think I underestimated how long it takes for babies to get the co-ordination to propel themselves forward. I can see how frustrating it is for her! Doing everything, bar moving forward. Even started cruising the furniture very slowly when stood! I have tried showing her how to crawl by trotting around the lounge on my hands and knees but she just grins and sometimes laughs at me, so I stopped lol!

Yea I'm not expecting Soph to move anytime soon on hands and knees, she moves so quickly by commando crawling now. She can't even sit unaided yet, but I think that's because she spend 95% of her awake time on her tummy!

So awesome that Tabitha is cruising already! They grow up too quickly though, don't they!

Neko, you're from NJ. Do you fist pump?

No and I don't spray tan either. :haha:

I went out and spent time with my family all weekend. I have done my duty for at least a month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih5tWruQaKE

Too lazy to type and explain :p.
First time she did it, she's dead quick now!

Corrine does the commando crawling and she can sit up and stay there if I put her in the position... she much prefers to "crawl" though. She can't cruise though.. she can stand if I hold her arms and can hold onto things standing if I put here there, but not cruise.

I think it's amazing that your babies can stand up unassisted or cruise.

I hope Sophie won't be standing and cruising yet for a little while. That makes kids so 'grown up' if you get what I mean!

As for now it isn't sure yet if we can ever have another baby (our house is too small for another child), so I don't want her to grow up too quickly as she might be my only one :cry:.

:hugs: for Lauki

Avery is my last (DH says so) It's hard watching her walk around and become a toddler.

Awwwww that must be so hard :(.
I hate not knowing! I mean, we could perhaps afford a house with 3 bedrooms one day and then hopefully have another baby. But then again, maybe not.

I'm broody :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->