Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

lol whit.

So Groupon has Zaggora hotpants on sale $72 for $26+shipping... I'm thinking about getting some...Heard of them? Thoughts?

I weaned T early (just before 5 months) so she was on 3 meals a day by 6 months and now eats everything. Breakfast is porridge with a fruit topping. Lunch varies, usually finger food. Dinner is a high protein/carb meal like chicken, avocado and sweet potato which is her favourite. Salmon and veg, generally nothing she wont eat though. Yoghurts are her absolute favourite though and she sometimes has 2 or 3 a day. Yes there is sugar in them, but the amount she moves and the energy she exerts that I am not too bothered. Fruit sugars mostly anyway.

I eat what I want. I diet if I feel uncomfortable at the weight I am by indulging myself with what I want but just not eating loads of it! Kinda works, I just find by going on a mad strict diet that people become too focussed on it and it dominates their lives. Just eat in moderation!

Lauki- shes amazing!!!

Sophia is trying to crawl. :nope: Sad mommy moment.

She doesn't even roll front to back or sit completely unaided on the floor. :rofl:

Sophie commando crawled 1.5 months before she could sit !
She is still surprised when she rolls from front to back. She always looks like she did it by accident and looks at me as if I did something to her when it happens :haha:.

All babies love yoghurt, but Soph looks at me like I'm poisoning her when I'm trying it with her!

She's such a feisty little girl!

T (since posting that crap video on FB) is now moving with more confidence along the sofa and picking up speed. The speed babies learn is INCREDIBLE! I am actually a bit freaked out by it all! If this rate of learning continues then she should be confidently cruising by the end of her 8th month. Kinda wondering where my baby has gone:(

Time for another, Jess!

I know what you mean though. I'm transitioning Sophia into her 6 month clothes. I almost cried when I pulled her NB clothes out of the closet to put away. Made me so sad to think she will never be that small again, but I love her more and more every day. I'm kind of afraid that if I have another I won't love it as much as I do her.

She doesn't even roll front to back or sit completely unaided on the floor. :rofl:

She is still surprised when she rolls from front to back. She always looks like she did it by accident and looks at me as if I did something to her when it happens :haha:.

She's just started today trying to pull her legs up under her and scoot. She scooted maybe a foot before she got pissed off and started crying because she wasn't moving as fast as she wanted to. :rofl:

This is the beginning, right?

Time for another, Jess!

I know what you mean though. I'm transitioning Sophia into her 6 month clothes. I almost cried when I pulled her NB clothes out of the closet to put away. Made me so sad to think she will never be that small again, but I love her more and more every day. I'm kind of afraid that if I have another I won't love it as much as I do her.

That is EXACTLY how I feel! I don't want another baby because I don't want to share my love. I love Tabby SO much that the idea of dividing my love between her and my next baby makes me never want to have another. The older she gets the less broody I am becoming.

She's just started today trying to pull her legs up under her and scoot. She scooted maybe a foot before she got pissed off and started crying because she wasn't moving as fast as she wanted to. :rofl:

This is the beginning, right?

Yup! If she's determined she'll figure it out soon! It's so much fun when they start moving, a whole new range of games you can play with them then!

Sophies new favorite thing is pulling herself up to standing on my hair :dohh:

Time for another, Jess!

That is EXACTLY how I feel! I don't want another baby because I don't want to share my love. I love Tabby SO much that the idea of dividing my love between her and my next baby makes me never want to have another. The older she gets the less broody I am becoming.

I think they say when you have another child that your heart grows and you'll be able to love even more. Cheesy I know, but I'd like to believe it's true :).

I think they say when you have another child that your heart grows and you'll be able to love even more. Cheesy I know, but I'd like to believe it's true :).

This is what my mom says. PLUS both babies will love eachother too, so more love for everyone...until they turn into teenagers...

Fuckety fuck, you lot talk alot! :headspin:

You're making me broody with your ickle babies, mine is a toddler now :D It's true what they say about your love growing to accomodate another child, I think everyone I know that has more than one kid says it.

I mainly want another so I can beat DH's ex-wife on the kiddy scorecard :rofl:

Sapphire, that is a stunning idea. I want to have another one to piss off my in laws.

Whit- Congrats to Sophia!c They grow up so fast!!

Jessica- It's scary how quickly they perfect a new skill isn't it? That cruising- that's another thing where you feel like they're growing up too fast.

I worry about love to share if I had another one too....

I'm letting Corrine watch the Simpsons. I sure am a shitty mom. I hope no one calls CPS on me.

:lol:

MizzDeeDee, you're a despicable excuse for a mother :nope: The Simpsons is so last decade.

No no.. that was just RIGHT NOW. I usually let her watch TV from about 8 am til about 11 pm. Don't worry, she watches Family Guy and American Dad too.

Simpsons is ok, I let Maria watch Dexter today - she was engrossed

Ah it all starts now Whit!

Dexter... the murderer.. the show? At least she won't be afraid of blood.

Or she'll grow up to be a serial killer

Alright bedtime for me, hopefully Maria won't wake too many times

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"