Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

holy fucking shit. you would think you bitches had babies to take care of. :rofl:

*What I remember*

I've never had an STD or STI. *knock on wood, thank the Lord*
Hubby's wiener is the only one that's ever been inside of my vag. :blush: butttttttt I've not always been such a good girl. :blush:
That being said I was SO afraid to have them check for HIV when I was pregnant. At first I checked the box no that I didn't want it done. I honestly had an anxiety attack so bad because I was afraid that I had it and I was going to give it to Sophia and had given it to OH that I had to go to the hospital and they did one for me. It was Negative, thank the LORD above.

I decided when I was little I was going to learn french because of this commercial...:rofl:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mD9i39GENWU

When I took french for 4 years in school on quizzes and tests we always had a bonus area where we could write 10 sentences and I ALWAYS wrote "Je suis la jeune fille" :rofl:

I'm so glad I took french though, if I wouldn't have I probably wouldn't have gotten to travel through Europe.

I'm just recently hearing about this PIPA and SOPA stuff, do you have more details about it? I would go research it but honestly it's almost midnight and I'm a little tired. I don't think I'll be up much longer.

So, I deactivated my facebook yesterday and plan to keep it deactivated the majority of the time. I checked it once today and when I went to deactivate it again I happened to look at where I was logged on from. It said I was logged on from my town and 7 other towns recently, one included Canada. How weird? Has anyone else ever looked at that on their pages?

Ciana so sorry to hear about the cervical cancer :hugs: you are so brave

I don't think the thread died, its just that the cool British contingent had gone to bed :haha:

Whit - we watched Muzzy at school, thats so funny!!!! :rofl:

Jeeez I missed so much. I blame going to bed way too early this whole week for that!

Hope everyone is doing alright! Hope you're feeling better when you wake up MD. Migraines are horrific. I just had the whole sinus thing with migraines for a few days. It really helps me to steam with boiling water and Vicks. I dunno what the American version of it is? It's the Eucalyptus and menthol stuff you can rub on your chest and back and helps you breathe better. I dissolve it in a bowl of water and breathe the fumes for about 5 minutes. It smells so strong, but really clears the sinuses.

I've never had any STI's, yay! I think I would've freaked out majorly if I'd ever have one.

I speak two languages. Dutch and English. I agree, you really have to submerge yourself totally in a language. Eventhough I studied English from age 10-18 there's been soooooooooooo many things I've learned since moving to the UK. There's still things I don't know and I still learn a lot. Some things I never get right, like the difference between bring and take :haha:.

Whit - I never even knew that excisted on Facebook! Where can I find it :D.?

Sophie is so much better today, I'm just really worried about her nursing. It seems as though she wants to cut down to 4 feeds a day. Anyway, I posted my sob thread about it in the BF section !

Two more sleeps until I'm taking her with me on my own! Still a bit apprehensive, but hubby promised we can leave early so I have more than enough time ! So excited to seeing family again! Most haven't seen her for 3 months, so they'll be in for a shock, last time we went over she just about started grabbing things, now she's all over the place :haha:.

Morning bitches.

I think I've pulled something in my back, its really painful, I can't even pick Maria up :(

I have a bit of dodgey tummy. Very unusual. I may possibly blame the new Nespresso machine. Its fuelling my insatiable caffeine addiction.

I have had 3 already. Its 10:59.

On a plus...I have lost 5lb! whoop whoop. Now I only need to lose 5 more and I will be most happy.

Sorry you pulled your back..ouch! Take an anti-inflammatory x x

Feel better soon both of you!

Crazy question. What are hunger cues in older babies?
I seem to have no idea when she's hungry and just offer whenever I feel she's gone long enough between feeds :haha:.

She does this weird thing, smacking her lips and sticking out her tongue to one side (she looks a bit deranged when doing that :rofl:) is that a hunger cue? She never cries for food anymore :shrug:.

Well done! (on the weight loss, not the nespresso drinking)

OH rubbed some anti inflammitary gel on it - it helps a bit.

I dunno Lauki, I offer when she starts fussing at me.

Join us Sapphire!

Maria just tried to climb into the fireplace :dohh: OH caught her with one leg lifted up on the edge :haha:

dunno really. T doesn't really ask for anything any more either. She's in a routine so I know when she's due food, but milk is another matter. She never tells me she's thirsty. I just end up making a bottle or getting her water and offering it to her at random intervals during the day. Breakfast is the only time I know that she will drink 6oz straight.

sapphire- only if you are crude, rude, opinionated and definitely do not get offended lol! Join us :)

Lauki, if you go to account settings and then security it's the very last thing on the menu.
Do you not say bring and take in Dutch? lol

Jess, I think the 5lbs you lost - I've found. They've been located on my ass.

Nat, poor thing! I'm sure there will be interesting pictures of Maria if you can't get to her quickly of a hurt back. Ya know, eating wood, soot, probably her own poop. :haha: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->