Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Night!

Thanks, MD.

When did everyones LO's start saying words? Sophia has started today with dada. How long before they associate it with daddy?

I don't know. I still don't think Corrine knows who he is besides Dude that plays with me a lot.

This is going to be Sophia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IQaWZA37fA&feature=related

Whats going on, where are alllll of youuu.

Sophia is asleep. IT'S JERSSSDAYYY!! :winkwink:

Nice Av MD. :rofl:

We went grocery shopping. I worked on an application for teaching online. James is old enough I think for my husband to amuse him during the evenings/weekends so I can have some alone time where I feel accomplished but I'm not committed yet. Husband is in the shower now and I'm ready to go to bed, but James is waaaahhhaaaaing.

I love MD's description of what Corrine thinks of Daddy. Maybe the same with James.

Thank you about the avatar Whit... and Spunky, I think that is what most babies see dad as... their personal toy.

Don't get me wrong... she climbs all over me all the time... but he clearly is her playmate. When she needs comfort she beelines to me.

I have been watching the debate because I'm a good citizen and shit.

Well I'm glad that you are doing the right thing, I just watched Jersey Shore. :rofl:

I watched episode 2 of Jersey Shore, but Episode 1 isn't on mtv.com anymore. I can't believe Vinny left! He's my favorite!

He's my favorite, too. He comes back. :haha: I wish Mike would go home.

urgh I haven't slept at all - Maria just won't go back to sleep :(

She kept scratching her face during the two hours I tried getting her back to sleep and now she's not scratching but she's moaning lots.

Could she have an ear infection? I guess she wouldn't necessarily be scratching her face more her ears but? Either way I hope she goes to sleep soon! Can you nap when she does?

Hmm I dunno, I'll see what the doctor says. Not gonna have a chance to nap cos we'll be out all day with the doctors and the food shopping

I am not looking for sympathy (mainly because you miserable lot wont give me any!) but WHY is Tabby waking up in the night?! The last couple of nights she is randomly waking at 3am and shouting out, she doesn't want anything and often has gone back to sleep again when I check her but she then cries out again at 5am and then now is wanting to wake up earlier and earlier for the day!!? This morning she wanted to get up at 0740......she has NEVER wanted to wake up this early. I am whining because I am not used to broken sleep so finding it hard to resume sleeping after being woken up.

She's rubbing her right ear, doesn't seem in any discomfort but I am wondering whether its teething or ear infection? Or the start of the 8 month sleep regression?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->