Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

No no.. not today. Didn't say a word.. honest. I was stalking through it though. I hate when I miss the good drama.

Stupid computer that locked up.

Have fun on your trip Lauki!

I read all the pages but I'm so tired I can't remember what you all wrote :rofl:

Have fun Lauki..

Nat- I do that too... I get to the end and think about who all I need to address. Of course, I'm lazy.. so like most things in my life I do it half-ass :dance:

Babies ruin va jay jays. Holly wrecked my lady parts so much, I once uncontrollably pissed on the floor :blush:

I was going to actually ask you ladies about this. Last night I was standing in the kitchen and got the urge to pee and actually squirted a little bit before I even could think to move my legs to move to go to the bathroom. A few weeks ago I sneezed and pissed myself in the walmart parking lot. :dohh: :blush:

Even though I had a c-section, she was down in my birth canal and they had to pull her back up. But still. :|

Whit- Yeah.. I also had a c-section and I have the issue too. I never had to push but she was certainly dropping... just not enough.

I do notice this.. I sometimes can't get to the bathroom quickly enough and release a little or I laugh and I pee.. yes. It's gotta be a stretching of the pelvic floor muscles I'm sure.

I piss myself every time I throw up. I have to decide which mess to make on the floor and which in the toilet :rofl:

OH is dragging Maria around the house in her sledge - looks so funny!

OMG! Just last night I sneezed in Walmart and peed a little! Nobody noticed but me but I was so embarrassed! Felt like an incontinent little kid. So glad you brought this up sapphire!! I pushed for 3.5 hours and had a third degree tear, so I can understand why I peed, BUT I thought this issue would have happened earlier! Not when he's 7 months old! I only had this issue the first two weeks after he was born and yesterday. Hope it's a fluke!

LOL nat on whether to pee or throw up on the floor! This is why I'll take a bowl in the bathroom if I know I'll be sick - so I can throw up in it! How cute about OH dragging Maria around! Get a picture!

Eww Nats! :rofl:

I pushed for almost 5 hours and Holly had a fat head, it's no wonder really :haha: It seems better now, not had any accidents for a while :haha: The time I peed on the floor was not long after I had her, I was talking to DH and I was aware that I needed to pee, but it just started coming out - and I couldn't stop it. I was rooted to the spot saying 'ooh I can't stop weeing' :rofl: I couldn't use tampons for about 7 months either, they were far too small :lol:

The moral of the story - do your kegels!!

Haven't had a period so haven't tried tampons, but after all that I'm not sure I'm brave enough to try them anytime soon!!!

I remember three or four days after James I realized I had to go #2 and didn't make it to the bathroom, this happened TWICE! I WAS HORRIFIED! I told my mom and husband and they were all reassuring me, but it still makes me sad...

Aww Spunky :hugs: Childbirth brings so many indignities! I had the opposite problem, I was totally constipated. LO was readmitted into hospital in the first week and I needed my first #2 while we were there. I was in the bathroom for over 45 minutes and my DH sent the midwife to check I was ok. When she came in I was crouching on the floor trying my best to get the poor stuck poo out. The shame! :rofl:

Whit, I never did do my kegels. I just learned the hard way :haha:

:hugs: Sapphire - I can't believe how little dignity came before, during, and after labor... I think I just thought it would be limited to during labor, boy was I wrong. I feel so lucky that I had such supportive family and hospital staff and all of you guys!
LOL that your DH sent the midwife in! A nurse helped me go to the bathroom my first time after birth. She was like let me know when you're ready to go to the bathroom, and I was like eh? I wont go by myself? I was glad I didn't! After having an epidural and a catheter and a ton of stitches and all the different sprays and bottles and pads! I would have just sat there and cried, instead I had no dignity. I think I made the right decision!

MD - Love the new Avatar, but miss the old one!

Awwww.... thanks. Not sure how I like it... have had two people jokingly say I reported a thread that disappeared. Must make me look like a snitch or something.

Not to say I wouldn't report someone.. but you'd have to be a real douche. Cussing people, being a racist.... these are things of which I might consider, but because I don't care for a thread... :nope:.. my hand would be tired from all the reporting I'd be doing :winkwink:

MD - Love the new Avatar, but miss the old one!

Awwww.... thanks. Not sure how I like it... have had two people jokingly say I reported a thread that disappeared. Must make me look like a snitch or something.

Not to say I wouldn't report someone.. but you'd have to be a real douche. Cussing people, being a racist.... these are things of which I might consider, but because I don't care for a thread... :nope:.. my hand would be tired from all the reporting I'd be doing :winkwink:

I'm a bitch I've reported one thread. It was one of those go on this website and vote that my baby is the best kind of things. That's not fair to the other contestants and I've seen admin shut them down before. But that's the only one I've reported. Never for anything else that I can think of. Not liking a thread? What's the point? Then there'd only be one thread on the website at a time until it got shut down if everyone did that. Someone would always have a problem with something. Sorry they think you're a snitch. :thumbup: We know you'd take credit for shutting something down if you did :haha:

^^^ I actually would. Thanks for realizing. I'm too honest about things for my own good. I'd admit it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->