Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Are we twins? Sharing the same brain waves? YES. <33 UNICORNSSS!<3

LOL! BFF! My Little Pony and stickers and Myspace and Facebook!

LULZ

How disgusting is this.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/16-and-pregnant-couple-jo_n_977488.html

I'm on my cell..but I'll look tommorow. I saw that other parenting article 4 pages out......I was going to delete mine but now I'm enjoying it a bit.

Where are you going Lauki? Have a fab time :D

Going to see my family with Sophie in the Netherlands :). Hubby is staying home, so it's just us two going! Yay!

I was actually excited to get up at 6am today :rofl:.

I'm jealous. I want to go back to the Netherlands!

Hope you lovely ladies have a good trip!

Nice avatar...and I read that before....I'm sloppy...but how can people live like that?

I don't understand that either.
Sure sometimes I leave the dishes for a bit or don't vacuum everyday. But eugh....

Isn't it really late where you ladies live?

Yes. :rofl: 1:15 in the morning. I'm trying to get my coupons together. :blush:

Thanks, MD. I know you like rainbows coming out of your ass. I just happen to like my sea turtles floating around in the rainbow <3

Ok, I'm going to bed. House is a mess.

Goodnight Ladies! <3

Lauki, you and Sophie please be safe on your trip! Have a good time! <3

That's an interesting time to do coupons ;).

Ok, I'm going to bed. House is a mess.

Goodnight Ladies! <3

Lauki, you and Sophie please be safe on your trip! Have a good time! <3

Thanks so much! Hope you sleep well and don't worry about the mess ;)!

Nats - I found this and thought of you and Maria:

https://rachel-lister.suite101.com/alternative-uses-for-breastmilk-a44039

Might be worth a try to use some breastmilk on her eczema?

I've tried rubbing in some milk when I leak when I feed her but its never seemed to have helped. If I could pump I'd probably try it properly but I can't.

Don't worry Spunky, the same thing happened to me a few days after giving birth. OH thought something must be seriously wrong and made me phone the maternity ward :rofl:
I def lost all my dignity before labour, when I was in hospital while pregnant and had to be sponge bathed and helped to the toilet and had to pee in a jug for 3 weeks so my pee could be inspected daily :rofl:

Hi skanks!!! MD and Whit, you have really thrown me off with your new avatars!!!

Whit, sorry I went offline and only just saw your post about the time. its 11.22 now, I think we are 6 hours ahead of BnB time.

Lauki & Sophie - have a great time :dance:

Sapphire the wonder bib is this thing that covers her front and arms but she still managed to get the damn food all over her clothes :dohh:

hahaha you ladies are so honest about body functions. I guess I'm lucky I never had the poo or wee problem and I never did any kegels!! :smug: ( I will probably shit myself today now)

I omce contacted admin about a post... someone had posted a PM someone had sent them onto BC which I thought was bang out of order :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->