Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

:hugs: Sapphire - I can't believe how little dignity came before, during, and after labor... I think I just thought it would be limited to during labor, boy was I wrong. I feel so lucky that I had such supportive family and hospital staff and all of you guys!
LOL that your DH sent the midwife in! A nurse helped me go to the bathroom my first time after birth. She was like let me know when you're ready to go to the bathroom, and I was like eh? I wont go by myself? I was glad I didn't! After having an epidural and a catheter and a ton of stitches and all the different sprays and bottles and pads! I would have just sat there and cried, instead I had no dignity. I think I made the right decision!

Ain't that the truth. Dignity and modesty pretty much goes out the window.

And I had two people that walked with me to the bathroom for the first time, but I had a spinal block too because of the c section, but it doesn't sound much different even if you got an epidural.

After I had Sophia, the day we were going home I was so nervous and emotional. It was hitting me that I was going to be doing it on my own and I was crying my eyes out. I went to the bathroom and the nurse came in and saw I was crying. She hugged me right after I stood up, pants down and all. :rofl:

I loved that nurse. She made me feel so much better about going home. Since I had such a shitty mom I just knew I was going to be one, too. :( I still have sad days like that and my OH has to tell me I'm a good mom and boost my ego.

Why sure!!!!

It's pretty dead in here. I posted a thread about the gender neutral parenting and I got a whopping 2 responses so far. Maybe if I picked a more dramatic topic and was more hateful I'd get like 23234982304892348 responses too...

*Sigh*

hahah I can't even get through this thread responses.. hahaha

link me to your thread.

Awwww..

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/858703-gender-neutral-parenting.html

My first response was being told there was another thread about Gender Neutral parenting the other day. At first I felt bad.. until I remembered how many times I see the same thread over and over in BC....

Ok. It's Friday. What in the world could you whores be doing?

Sophia is sleeping. OH is sleeping.

Lets parttttaaaay. :dance:

I'm here.. thanks for the comment.. I responded.

Thanks for that. I know.. how dare I possibly post something somewhat similar to something else. Not like I haven't seen 12301238098 threads on piercing baby's ears or any number of topics.

https://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt302/danalangdon/hahaha.jpg

:rofl:

I don't like sucking wiener, I love suckers though!

Every time I look at that I giggle. I'm such a child.

It doesn't bother me much.:shrug:

But I like that he return the favor occasionally and when he does he better come up looking like a glazed donut.

Glad I could help you with that.

My dog snores like a grown ass man- a 12 pound yorkie.

You.... hate...dogs?

Next you'll say you hate Jesus.... not even the grown Jesus either, but the baby Jesus.

Even O'bama (top o the mornin to ya) has a dog.

I don't hate all dogs, just literally most. I don't know why. I don't like normal animals. I like sea turtles, ya know, things I can't ever own. :rofl:

Don't get me started on Jesus. Just kidding. I love Jesus. <3

I'm not sure if I love Obamie or not. My old boss used to call him "obAMa" with emphasis on the AM :haha:

I want to look up funny and gross pictures.

The last time I tried to show my brother what a Cleavland steamer was I got a virus. :rofl: :rofl:

Gotcha. Well aware of that slur. He's not my favorite person either...

I bet you like dolphins. You seem like a dolphin lover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->