Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I only reported something once, when I thought it was a dodgy link. I'm a mod on another forum and hate it when people report stuff pointlessly. Then again, I never read the reports anyway :rofl:

Lucky you cat lover!

Took Maria for a walk in the woods, dragging her on the sledge, the snow is so deep there, was sinking to my knees and there was still more underfoot!

on the whole peeing yourself thing, I had a rough birth with my son. 3 1/2 hours of pushing, vaccum extraction, freakin' 15 inch head. I stopped about a year after he was born. It never happened again. Thank gawd.

This is my banner on another forum. I must be crazy like you bitches. I made it years ago. :haha:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v618/Culfindel/Misc%20Banners/ponybanner.jpg

We went to Red Lobster last night after a bit of shopping. Bought stuff in the Disney Outlet, Gymboree Outlet, Stride Rite Outlet (socks) and Children's place Outlet (more socks). Avery loves the biscuits and coconut shrimp.

Hopefully it'll stop soon for me then too.

Yay for spending money on clothes and food...I need to do that :haha:

Aghh. I am so out of the loop. I tried to read some of the posts, but there are far too many since I haven't caught up in 3 days!! I have no idea whats going on :cry: so ill just post from this page for now.... and probably stop in every once in a while...to check on you ladies!!!

I truly cannot get through all the posts anymore, its taking me literally forever!!!

Plus life is nuts.

When I had Mason, I had a catheter put in, and it screwed up my bladder HUGE... I had to do so many Kegal's to get it back to normal, and even after both kids.. I pee then have to stand up sit down and pee again , its like pockets in my bladder or something. No poo prblems though, thankfully.

Nat- Have you tried just plain vaseline? Ava has eczema right now on her face and I find that seems to work best for us, I am so iffy about all these steroid creams they have come up with. Is she intolerant to dairy? Ava used to get it bad when she was on formula...

Neko-Holy shopping spree!!! hahaha Your going to have a diva on your hands!!!

my kids absolutely looooove red lobster lol.

MD/WHIT- nice uhhh rainbows and unicorns... :rofl: no idea what its about.. but ill go with it .

Arrived safely! I all of the sudden have lots of babysitters for Sophie! :D:D

I only bought some socks at Children's place and Stride Rite. Because her feet are narrow, Avery can still wear her shoes, but I thought I would check. She's been wearing these shoes for almost 3 months. At gymboree I bought a shorts outfit and a bathing suit and cover at Disney. Not too bad for shopping.

Lauki, YAY! for babysitters. Enjoy some rest.

I think my son ate a basket of those biscuits all by himself. It's rough feeding a boy headed for puberty.

Enjoy having willing babysitters Lauki!

Ciana - I use Lansinoh on her face when she goes outside. I don't use the steroid cream anymore as it isn't good for skin in the long term. We don't know if she's intolerant to dairy, she's seemed to have tolerated it but we've cut it out for now anyway.

I am eating yummy chocolates - I heart Thorntons

It's snowing here. I can't go anywhere. :cry:

Avery is busy running around the house being the up monster. I think I need to go to work. She coughed until she puked again today. It's going to be fun.

So, the lazy eye thread in BC has me freaked out. I thought a lazy eye was just when one eye didn't open as far as the other one. Everything I see one eye is crossed. When Phia was born she wouldn't always open both eyes, and sometimes in pictures I think the eye she wouldn't open is smaller. I asked the dr about it at the hospital and he said it was normal. NOW IM FREAKING OUT.

Look at this picture. (She was tired in this picture, too.)

https://i41.tinypic.com/2d8mc82.jpg

hmm does look a little odd, maybe you should ask at her next doctor visit

hmm.. Not sure if there is anything wrong. Most people's features are asymmetrical, some more than others. You probably have another checkup coming soon, add it to your list of questions.

Don't you wash your baby, woman?

Is it ok to give the up-monster lemonade? :blush:

I just took this.

https://i43.tinypic.com/14sgtcj.jpg

After a little investigation, I think it might be when she is tired and the only time I can tell any difference (and not as much as the first picture I showed) is when she smiles. She goes to her 6 month check on the 30th. They do a vision check don't they?

Just noticed they look crossed lol, she was looking sideways at the camera.

Neko I'd give Sophia lemonade after she was a year as long as it wasn't too sugary. I might even if it's sugary. :haha:

They will watch how her eyes track. Does she follow an object if you move it?

Her eyes look fine in that picture. Really, look at photos. Most people's faces are not symmetrical.

Bootiful stars with funky faces
https://www.redgage.com/blogs/eata/beautiful-asymmetrical-faces-of-celebrities.html

Neko I'd give Sophia lemonade after she was a year as long as it wasn't too sugary. I might even if it's sugary. :haha:

I watered it down. She's gagged and puked, so some liquids are better than none. She doesn't like juice. Go figure on that one.

They will watch how her eyes track. Does she follow an object if you move it?

Her eyes look fine in that picture. Really, look at photos. Most people's faces are not symmetrical.

Bootiful stars with funky faces
https://www.redgage.com/blogs/eata/beautiful-asymmetrical-faces-of-celebrities.html

Agree completely..........

Scott gave corrine kool aid yesterday....not thrilled...especially when he took it away and she cried!

Looks pretty normal in the 2nd picture Whit.

Lemonade is highly nutritious - it has lemon in the name, thats a fruit and fruit is good and ade sounds like aid which means it aids you so the lemon will aid her development

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->