Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Yeah she's been following stuff with her eyes since she was 2.5 months old.

Going couponing today, ladies. I love free stuff. :happydance:

Maria is currently wearing MY winter boots and walking around in them :rofl:

Please don't try to diagnose my daughter on this forum. I mean obviously if you guys diagnose her I'm not going to take her to the doctor or ask questions.

Please don't try to diagnose my daughter on this forum. I mean obviously if you guys diagnose her I'm not going to take her to the doctor or ask questions.

Going to the doctor is highly overrated. What are you getting for free? 63 jars of mustard?

lol. How's she walking in your boots?

She's walking pretty well but they fall off when she runs and then she whines til I put them back on :dohh:

Was someone doing this snarky pants. :rofl:

Besides...I may not be a REAL doctor...but I do play one on this forum. :dance:

I am a doctor. Doctor luuuuurve.

I took a video of Maria walking in my boots - she walks better than I do after a few drinks...
https://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u143/generalgayer/baby%20new%20home/th_5b9454ca.jpg

Was someone doing this snarky pants. :rofl:

Besides...I may not be a REAL doctor...but I do play one on this forum. :dance:

Yes, they were....

I got my medical degree in the Cayman Islands. :thumbup:

lol @ Maria stumbling in your boots.

Just let Avery take a bath and play in it for awhile to help with her congestion. I let her out, then she streaked down the hall. Wet, nekkid toddlers are hard to catch.

Whit, her eyes look OK to me, I don't see anything unusual?

Natsku, how do you get around the drinking thing while BFing? I really want some wine :-(

If I have a few drinks I just give her a bottle. If its just a couple drinks then I don't worry.

Neko, that is hilarious!! BTW I never asked if you had a nice birthday?

Nat, yeah I see... LO nurses to sleep darn it so I can't do that.... and she doesn't go to bed till like 9.30 so I'm too tired to start drinking by then haha!! I usually have a couple, then eat a big meal to metabolize it quicker. Gah. Love that picture of Maria

OK, ladies for across the pond, what the hell are these Red Lobster and Olive Garden you keep going on about?? I get that they are restaurants but what kind of food, what are they similar to? (I guess Red Lobster = fish??)

Have they deleted the planning a baby at 16 thread?

My birthday was nice. Although my birthday present from my husband was a new wireless printer. I don't remember asking for a printer and I'm not the one who uses a laptop.

Red Lobster - Seafood, they have tanks of Lobsters in the front. Pets, I'm sure.
Olive Garden - Italian

The US is overwhelmed with chain restaurants.

Avery doesn't go to bed until after 9 also. While she's on bottles, I don't drink while she's awake. 10 pm is awful late to start drinking most nights.

Mmmmmmm....the Olive garden.....I love their salad and breadsticks!

Where the hell are you people??!!! I am gonna watch Planet of the Apes tonight in a few mins. You bitches will all come online when I go to bed. :hissy:

I was in sauna. Got a grumpy girl on my boob right now.

I had a glass of wine with dinner and I breastfed Sophie about 45 minutes after I finished the glass :shrug:.
I don't worry about that!

What up my road dawgs? The baby is asleep so I'm ready to part-ey!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->