Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

The baby is not asleep so I'm not ready to part-ey *sigh*

Well. She didn't stay asleep for long.. so I withdraw my suggestion to part-ey.

damn, cos I think Maria is asleep now and OH is too so I can part-ey now

Damn it! Damn babies and OHs and timezones and different continents...

:grr:

Maybe if I blow really hard in the opposite direction of Amerikka I can blow Finland over there.

You should give that a try. Damn geological earth getting rid of a Bering strait.

I was talking to OH about what I was putting and he said, " You should tell her to blow on Russia across the Atlantic and that would have an effect." :roll:

Fucking nerd.

What a nerd.

*starts blowing*

I want to go to Russia again, I fancy some good vodka.

Vodka is Vodka..and I don't drink, but when I did I drank Vodka a lot. I'm a bit fan.

I had some very nice aniseed vodka there, wouldn't mind some more of that. And gin and tonic in a can - yum!

Have you ever had a midori sour? Holy shit- that tastes like candy. You'll get trashed on them quick.

Never had one but drinks that don't taste like drinks...ahh hello drunkedness!

^^^ Try it. Do you guys have jolly ranchers? That is what it tastes like. Oh so good.

Ah yum! Don't have Jolly Ranchers here but I've tried them before when I was little. Actually maybe they would have Jolly Ranchers here, one supermarket chain sells some American stuff.

I prefer Amaretto sours. I haven't had one in forevah.. Liquor store is still open. Avery goes to bed in an hour.....

We have a liquor store within walking distance. I live in a classy town. :haha:

So summary of the last few pages is rainbows and alcohol. Lovely.

love love love watermelon Jolly ranchers.

I have a candle that is watermelon jolly ranchers!!! the hershey store sells them, smell good enough to eat LOL.

We also have jolly rancher ice cream here. nom nom. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->