Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Jolly Rancher ice cream.. that sounds interesting. I do like spumoni though so maybe I'd like that too.

I like sour apple jolly ranchers.

Didn't drag my ass to the liquor store. DH wanted me to go and get him rum too. The last glass of wine it is for me.

Spuuuumoooniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. YUM. I get it everytime I go to the old spaghetti factory. deeeelish!

Whats spumoni?

I want ice cream and jolly ranchers and booze.

I used to live within walking distance of several alko shops but now I live within walking distance of nothing *sigh*

Natsku, how do you get out when the weather is bad? Last night I had a glass of Mateus rose - cheap crap. But tastes quite nice!

I open the door, sweep the steps, and out I go. I'm trying to take Maria outside every day, no matter what the weather as I don't want her to be a wuss.

Last night I had nothing, still given up on booze.

I want! And apparently Maria does too as she is holding her hand out to the screen.

ooo... Is 10:30 too early for ice cream?

There's a place here to get homemade spumoni. It's nice living in NJ. I can get anything I want whenever I want.

I bet you have a lot of Italian food.. I love Italian food. If I lived in NJ I'd so be like 600 pounds.

Hey guys :) hope everyone has had/having a nice weekend. Havent managed to get online much....so LOTS to catch up on.

My only input to this conversation is that I have a small mouse living in my study. It stared at me with its beady eye and then hid. Great.

An empty coke bottle makes an excellent mousetrap Jessica.

Nat did you have a better night?

I have a feeling Aunt Flo might be heading into town :af: :sulk:

My mommy told me that she had a dream the other night that I had another child in October of 2014.

That gives me about a year to lose my obesity.

80000 pounds? Like 60.. and I've lost weight before so I know I can do it. I just need to get on it. I have lost about 5 pounds the last few days... I won't eat any bread. So 55 now.

Thank god I am tall or I'd be a round rubber ball.

but I am!

You do not.

After looking through some of Sophia's pictures, I'm a little more concerned about her eye. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->