Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

^^dOOd.

Really?

I actually do know of a Doctor on this thread.. maybe you can ask her.

Yo biatches, you sure do talk a lot :headspin: I can't remember what's been going off, apart from unicorns and rainbows or something and Maria walking in Nats boots (nice pics btw Nats :D)

Sophia looks just fine to me, but what do I know. I'm sure the doctor will put your mind at rest :hugs:

I have been busy cleaning up the seeping shit that leaked from Holly's nappy. I only gave her half a jar of baby pudding, I guess she's not over her milk intolerance yet :dohh:

Don't you love it when they're pooptastic? Bleh.

OMG.. I found something that helps Corrine sleep.

https://www.google.com/products/cat...a=X&ei=o2ccT5v3JKby0gHczNjdCw&ved=0CGIQ8wIwAw

^^^ I can't believe this ridiculous thing puts her to sleep!

Let's see how long it lasts.

I think the doc did talk to me about it lol I just worry, ya know.

She has her 6 month check on the 30th, I'm going to bring it up. It just concerns me because her pedi doesn't seem to be worried about anything at all, or doesn't acknowledge my concerns.

Whit- Give em a good ole crotch kickin.. and I bet after you get out of jail I bet they'll listen.

I would make this my avatar if I hadn't just changed it:

fabulous.jpg

It has a caption that didn't show up! It read." Something tells me that this child is going to be fabulous!"

:haha:

I looked at those seahorse thingies when Holly was younger, they're bloody noisy aren't they! She had a slumber bear for a while, but I lost it. She still takes up to 2 hours to go to sleep :wacko:

Yeah, that is usually how Corrine is too.. but this thing helps...

Now KEEPING her asleep is entirely different.

We call 'front butts' a gunt. Its actual medical name is a Pannus.

So. I have decided I am not going to vaccinate Tabby. After reading such well thought out reasons why I shouldn't in BC I have come to the conclusion that prayer may be better.

Oh yeah Jessica... because nothing says valid like arguments based on nothing. Also, a good way to win an argument is to disregard all medical and scientific data.. even if a Doctor tells you something.. ignore that idiot- just because she has a degree doesn't mean she knows anything about medicine.

DeeDee was too embarrassed to post this picture of herself here, so asked me to post it. I think you are beautiful DeeDee, and there is nothing shameful about your body. :haha:
https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/turkey_sandwich_pannus.jpg

We call 'front butts' a gunt. Its actual medical name is a Pannus.

So. I have decided I am not going to vaccinate Tabby. After reading such well thought out reasons why I shouldn't in BC I have come to the conclusion that prayer may be better.

OMG.. I am SOOO glad you said this first. I'll be praying all major illnesses away too. Who needs a vaccine against Hepatitis when you have the man upstairs on your side??

Boo-yah!

DeeDee was too embarrassed to post this picture of herself here, so asked me to post it. I think you are beautiful DeeDee, and there is nothing shameful about your body.
https://i892.photobucket.com/albums/ac126/Jessicaroe1/turkey_sandwich_pannus.jpg

I feel so sexy whenever I see that picture of myself.

I like it cause I can wrap my excess skin around me like a coat.

You are one hot mamma.

Is Tabby young to be cruising (albeit slowly)? Was watching her today and she's so mobile compared to some of my friends babies! She's started crawling up the stairs so I no longer can put her on the hallway floor downstairs whilst I am in the kitchen. I am running out of safe places to leave her! Never thought I would say this, but I am becoming a little envious of my immobile friends babies!

Oh yes. Corrine stood up right before she turned 7 months and has been giong ever since.

I expect that She and Tabby both will be walking in the 9th or 10th month.

I think Maria did the same thing and she I think has been walking since around 9 months.

Yeah thats early for cruising Jessica, I think the average age is around 11 months.

Maria started cruising around 7 months and walking just before 9 so I predict Tabby will be walking by 10 months. Place your bets here, I give 2 to 1 odds.

Oh I bet Tabby starts soon. When did all of your LO's start crawling? I have a feeling Sophia is going to be at it soon.

Maria was so cute in your boots, Nat.

Ladies, post new pictures of your LO's! I want to see them!

Sophia just had her first puffs. She had 3. I broke them into pieces since she hasn't had anything like that before, haha. I'm considering doing some sort of TW/BLW but I'm still so unsure about it.

When you do BLW do you break things into pieces for them?

I have just been chatting to a friend about genetics. Her baby is ginger, with white skin and black eyes, incredible looking baby! Looks like a tiny vampire!

Got me thinking about what makes the most attractive mix? Another of my friends is expecting a baby and she's a naturally blond Caucasian with green eyes and her husband is a dark skinned Mauritian with green eyes, their kids are bound to be stunning!

I have however, never seen a baby with Chinese and black parents. Have any of you?

After some googling I see that it's pretty much the same - some of them are gorgeous and some of them aren't so gorgeous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->