Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

T started actually crawling at exactly 7 months 2 weeks. That was after 6 weeks of rocking on all fours and trying to bear walk lol!

I did TW. I give T finger food so she gets used to chewing etc...and I keep her food lumpy, but she's used to eating 3 meals a day so I have to keep with the spoon feeding as she relies now on the majority of her daily calories coming from food rather than milk.

Next baby il do BLW.

Corrine has been "Army crawling" I think since around 5 months. She stood before she crawled the conventional way. Now she does it all but walk.

I think biracial babies are usually very nice looking.

T started actually crawling at exactly 7 months 2 weeks. That was after 6 weeks of rocking on all fours and trying to bear walk lol!

I did TW. I give T finger food so she gets used to chewing etc...and I keep her food lumpy, but she's used to eating 3 meals a day so I have to keep with the spoon feeding as she relies now on the majority of her daily calories coming from food rather than milk.

Next baby il do BLW.

Did she stand first? Corrine for awhile was standing better then she was crawling. It's not the order you expect it in.

yup, she took her own weight at 6 weeks! 18 weeks she was able to stand by herself holding on to something for support and then its gone from there. She's extremely strong on her legs.

By stand do you mean pulling herself up to stand or you putting her against something and standing? Sophia has been doing that for quite a few weeks. She also started standing and bearing all of her weight about the same time Tabby did. Her doctor was shocked at 3 months when he walked in and she was standing holding on to my fingers.

^^^^so Interesting because I think in the end that they all end up catching up with each other around 2.... even premies a lot of times.

Corrine was the same, but my niece, who is about two months younger then her is very very weak on her legs. I held her up and Xmas and I could feel her struggling to keep her legs underneath her.

If I stood T up, from very early on I could get her to stand leaning on the side of the sofa. I found that around 18 weeks if I moved her close to something vertical she started steadying herself and holding on independently.
She started pulling herself up to standing a couple of weeks ago and now is side stepping along furniture to get where she wants to go.

I find it weird holding other people babies. They are all so limp! T goes rigid, she braces herself when shes picked up, often takes people by surprise.

By stand do you mean pulling herself up to stand or you putting her against something and standing? Sophia has been doing that for quite a few weeks. She also started standing and bearing all of her weight about the same time Tabby did. Her doctor was shocked at 3 months when he walked in and she was standing holding on to my fingers.

She could support her weight if I leaned her against something early on like Tabby. Right before she turned 7 months she starting pulling herself up and standing while balancing herself as well as moving from thing to thing.

She's been letting go recently.. a few times she got a few seconds before she fell over.

Ah, so Sophia is doing the same. She'll hold on to something if I put her up against it - she does get excited and start to bounce though haha

I bet you have a lot of Italian food.. I love Italian food. If I lived in NJ I'd so be like 600 pounds.

omm nomnom.

https://www.google.com/url?source=imglanding&ct=img&q=https://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/476fatpizzagirl.jpg&sa=X&ei=IKocT7m0NsrhrAfg5ozYDQ&ved=0CAsQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNEhw0fezcItqyqDzKu2bqN5NsvmtQ

Now I'm going to read the rest of the thread.

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/860312-why-am-so-ugly.html

This made me mad....assholes!

I however have a front butt. It's a disgrace.

Do you have back boobs? I had to explain to my husband what those were.
She has her 6 month check on the 30th, I'm going to bring it up. It just concerns me because her pedi doesn't seem to be worried about anything at all, or doesn't acknowledge my concerns.
:hugs:
I kept asking at the first few checkups about Avery's metopic ridge and funky little toe. The docs kept telling me both were fine and they would even out. They did.

:( How do you tell people they need a new OH. Really... It makes me sad for her.

Avery crawled on her knees at 7 months, did tons of baby downward facing dog, bear walked at 8 months, pulled to stand at 7, got to a sitting at 7, cruised at 8 and walked one week before 10 months. If your babies are crawling/cruising early, they will probably be early walkers.

My son did nothing until 10 months except rolling. He walked at 14.

I however have a front butt. It's a disgrace.

Do you have back boobs? I had to explain to my husband what those were.
She has her 6 month check on the 30th, I'm going to bring it up. It just concerns me because her pedi doesn't seem to be worried about anything at all, or doesn't acknowledge my concerns.
:hugs:
I kept asking at the first few checkups about Avery's metopic ridge and funky little toe. The docs kept telling me both were fine and they would even out. They did.

:( How do you tell people they need a new OH. Really... It makes me sad for her.

Avery crawled on her knees at 7 months, did tons of baby downward facing dog, bear walked at 8 months, pulled to stand at 7, got to a sitting at 7, cruised at 8 and walked one week before 10 months. If your babies are crawling/cruising early, they will probably be early walkers.

My son did nothing until 10 months except rolling. He walked at 14.

No.. I mean, I am... soft there for sure.. but the actual boobs.. no.

Yeah, her Gawd Dayum husband should have punched them straight in the face for that. Holy shit that pissed me off! She has a baby around my age.....Sometimes it doesn't take 2 months to get back in fighting shape. Someone told me that it took them at least a year to start to look like they used to. It happens and that OH needs to be considerate of that and kick his friends in the face.

I told my husband to take the ice cream away from me if I ever get back boobs. :haha:

Is it going to snow by you, Whit? I got 6 inches yesterday.

I told my husband to take the ice cream away from me if I ever get back boobs. :haha:

Is it going to snow by you, Whit? I got 6 inches yesterday.

HE doesn't CARE. Seriously. He buys bad shit ALL THE TIME. I told him not to buy me soda and he does.. so okay, now I eat beef jerky all the time- which is high in protein and I refuse to eat bread... but he gladly wanted to go to Subway yesterday and buy me cookies and a foot long sub and I told him no.

It's nice that he doesn't care- but I am one vain bitch. It drives me crazy.

No snow, Tornadoes.

"Severe thunderstorms will build into the evening centering along the Lower Mississippi, Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. Thunderstorms with damaging winds, large hail, and tornadoes are possible."

On one of the videos it said there was an 80% chance of tornadoes in some places.

I'm a slacker, I didn't make a snowman.

I am going back on my lowcarb diet next week. My fat jeans are fitting. :cry:

No snow, Tornadoes.

"Severe thunderstorms will build into the evening centering along the Lower Mississippi, Ohio and Tennessee Valleys. Thunderstorms with damaging winds, large hail, and tornadoes are possible."

On one of the videos it said there was an 80% chance of tornadoes in some places.

OMG... please be safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->