Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I'm a slacker, I didn't make a snowman.

I am going back on my lowcarb diet next week. My fat jeans are fitting. :cry:

The soda is the worse I have. I've really just been eating pork rinds and beef jerky and I have lost like 5 pounds in a few days.

Will try. I told my OH he can't go to sleep until they're gone, which looks to be about 1am..He goes to work at 5:30am.

I'm finishing up dinner, gonna get Phia down for bed and get us some bags packed.

I'd take 5 ft of snow over this.

Fortunately for me, I don't drink soda. I don't like sweet drinks. Colin and I split a milkshake tonight. It was ok, I didn't get that much. You can't share food with a 12 year old.

That's scary, Whit. We're not particularly tornado prone here. Do you get this frequently?

Ava was crawling at 7 months, but then started bear walking at 8 months, shes 10 month (corrected) and she is STILL not walking -annoying hahaha...

White- Be safe hun :hugs:

I am happy to say we maybe have 2 cm of snow :happydance: I hate snow.

My son walked late, 14 months, but he practically took off running. Two weeks after he started taking first steps, he ran. It was crazy.

Yeah, not usually during January though. We live in "tornado alley".

I have just woken up. T called out again at bang on 3am and she cried for maybe 10 minutes...have no idea what she wanted as she suddenly went back to sleep. Least shes now back to late waking. I am typing in bed, will wake her up in a bit as I dont like her sleeping past 0930.
I had a night terror last night and now cant find my mobile and my laptop was halfway across the room...sigh. I never experienced a single nightmare or sleep walking/talking episode throughout my whole pregnancy, I was terrified I would and that I would hurt my baby so husband was on strict instruction to not let me get up! (I throw myself out of bed sometimes) The minute I gave birth I started getting them very frequent like I did pre-pregnancy. Had them as a child and was told that I would grow out of them, but I didn't. Bane of my bloody life. Definitely genetic as my father gets them and so does all my siblings, although not to the extent I do.

Jess- say what? you wake up your child. Dont you know the rule of never wake a sleeping baby :haha:

Sorry about the night terrors, my mom gets them really really bad. I have lucked out so far I dont get them, but when I stay at her house, it can get quite interesting with the things she does in her sleep.

She once swept the floor and took the broom to bed :rofl; ahh shed kill me if she knew i announced that on a public forum :haha:

^^^^so Interesting because I think in the end that they all end up catching up with each other around 2.... even premies a lot of times.

Corrine was the same, but my niece, who is about two months younger then her is very very weak on her legs. I held her up and Xmas and I could feel her struggling to keep her legs underneath her.

You are so exactly right!!! Doesn't really matter when babies, walk, crawl, talk, do any of the milestones, because like you said by 2 , they are all doing the same thing.. and I would agree even preemies by 2 are doing the same thing!

I have a niece who is 4 months younger than mason.

Mason walked 7.5 months- proper.
my niece walked 13 months -proper...

Mason was waay ahead of her in all milestones, but by 2. they were both at the same level, and even now they do the same thing milestone wise.. but mason is a bit more advanced ..school wise. all kids are different academically though.:flower:

Whit, I hope you stay safe!!!

Garh, the weight loss motivation has gone as my wedding dress is slightly too big :wedding:

DeeDee, you one fine piece of ass, loving that photo :winkwink:

Sigh, LO seems a bit ill today. She is crying loads, very tired, off her food and not smiley at all which is not like her :cry:

And this morning I went to take her for a walk. I keep the buggy in my car as I am in a 2nd floor flat, and the car is fucked. I can't unlock it. So I had to get a bus to Argos and buy another freakin' buggy!!! :growlmad:

Mechanic due later will probably cost me a fortune :-(

Just read the why am I so ugly thread. I have a lot of contact with the OP and she is lovely. Poor girl.

^^^That thread makes me angry just thinking about it.

What a bunch of donkeys to say such a thing... and her OH should have punched them straight in the face.

Yawn. I am a bit bored. Decided to have a day off from doing anything and its dark and cold, nothing on TV,OH is away until tomorrow and Tabby is asleep.

I will wait until 1800 and then have a G&T.

Stay safe whit, sounds scary :wacko:

Sorry you've had a crappy day cat, hope LO doesn't get too poorly.

I'm off to read that thread now, am intrigued...

catlover, Sorry your baby is sick today. Winter is so rough with all these viruses going around. How's your new stroller.

I save money. I married an auto mechanic. But it's hard to get him to fix my car.

Since I looked up that super yard thing, this came up on Amazon today for me.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846
I can get an exercise/containment pen for her. :haha:

I don't sleepwalk/sleeptalk. But my husband is a sleeptalker. It's hysterical what he says.

Thanks ladies. LO just did a MASSIVE puke and she is not normally a puker. All over clothes, floor everywhere. Should I be worried? :cry:

The new stroller is quite cool, its only a cheapy but I like it https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9016758.htm

:hugs: Avery kept coughing until she puked last week. It was awful. Can you see a doctor? The coughing was viral (mostly gone now), but she developed an ear infection too. She was absolutely miserable.

I was told it's not a problem with the dry diapers unless the baby goes 18 hours or so without peeing. If she can't hold down large amounts of fluids, the pediatrician told me to try small amounts frequently.

i am offering bland porridge and she is immediately regurgitating. just calling dr but is almost 6pm here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->