Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I think I will, thanks Neko xx She has done 2 loose bowel movements in last 15 mins. Dr said don't worry unless she has diarrhea, which she didn't when I just spoke to him but now she has!! :cry:

Can you keep annoying the doctor until you can get a late appointment?

Hi alicemummy. I see you reading the thread. No, we haven't been talking about you.

:rofl:

reason number 32498372432 I love all of you ladies.

Cat, I hope your poor LO gets better. Call the doctor or go to the hospital if you feel you need to! Mothers instinct :hugs:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470938631&pf_rd_i=507846

These came up on Amazon too, for the plastic run I need to buy for Avery. :haha:

Hope she's ok cat lover

Stay safe Whit!

I think the doctor ordered a drug test on me today cos I had to give another urine sample at the lab despite bringing one in :rofl:

WTF are you lot on about? I can't work out if it was a random comment or some kind of in-joke :rofl: I once outed someone stalking a thread and they asked me to delete the post. They were stalking their SIL and didn't want her to find out :haha:

Hope LO is ok Cat, maybe give NHS direct a ring, see what they say.

I always see a few people who are ALWAYS on here it seems like and never post. :haha:

Baby in bed, G&T in left hand, laptop on lap and 'Don't tell the bride' on TV.....bliss!

jealous!

Ok ladies, is there anything that babies CANT have before a year? I'm talking like - honey, stuff like that. Runny eggs, ect. Not sugar, candy, cookies stuff like that.

Honey, undercooked meat, whole nuts (not before 5 I think cos of choking hazard), cocaine, rat poison, hamsters...

Guess what... apparently dogs are smarter then two year olds. Thank God for BC. I learn something new every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->