Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

FUCK!!!

I KNEW I shouldn't have given Tabby that cocaine infused hamster. Goddammit, I am a fucking awful parent.

I feel a lot of the information you find on BC is contradicting. :rofl:

Phew. Well, il stick to my guns and say that cocaine infused hamsters at the time felt right. Gotta go with a mothers instinct, plus I was given cocaine infused hamsters and I am OK. I think that justifies my actions.

FUCK!!!

I KNEW I shouldn't have given Tabby that cocaine infused hamster. Goddammit, I am a fucking awful parent.

Ok, I've just realised that this part of the forum exists....yes I know I'm a bit slow :dohh:

But...coming on to this thread & seeing this on the last page...I did automatically think what the feck is a cocaine infused hamster....

Ok, back to reading the previous 270+ pages :)

FUCK!!!

Ok, I've just realised that this part of the forum exists....yes I know I'm a bit slow :dohh:

But...coming on to this thread & seeing this on the last page...I did automatically think what the feck is a cocaine infused hamster....

Ok, back to reading the previous 270+ pages :)

Welcome!

We're kinda assholes.. so be prepared... :happydance:

Yes, we are offensive. Very. I personally offend all five senses..but that's just me I think.

lindseymw- this is a thread that cannot be closed down for ridiculous off tangent rants and scathing comments about threads in BC! Welcome :)

and if you wish to recreate my 'cocaine infused hamster' I have a really simple recipe!

First, chose a reputable pet store. (You don't want any old mass bred hamster)
Then locate a reputable drug dealer. You want the finest of cocaine.
Kill the hamster with rat poison, then soak the hamster in a mix of honey and cocaine.
Grill lightly, and serve straight away.

and if you wish to recreate my 'cocaine infused hamster' I have a really simple recipe!

Kill the hamster with rat poison, then soak the hamster in a mix of honey and cocaine.

Can i use marmalade? Ive ran out of honey :(

Can i use marmalade? Ive ran out of honey :(

OOOO... she's got jokes.. ba ba bing!

Thanks Jess about that.. Apparently telling someone to stop posting in a thread is super nice... I didn't know.

To be honest....I've read around 10 pages....I find you all really offensive....*off to find an Admin to close this thread*

PS - contacted my Drug Dealer & he actually recommends Heroin mixed with a dash of Liquid E instead of cocaine...I'm getting some for the kids for the weekend

haha!

I do love this thread and the ladies on here :)

Lyndsey-I wouldn't bother reading any further, there are very few Brits on here so the main bulk of pages is made up of Americans talking utter drivel. :winkwink:

Jessica: Yes. A pity. I might cry myself to sleep tonight. I just can't stand it when random girls on the internet hate me. It makes sad inside.

Lindsey: Who's says that giving heroin to your kids is bad? The cops and SS.. but what the shit do they know anyway?

haha!

Lyndsey-I wouldn't bother reading any further, there are very few Brits on here so the main bulk of pages is made up of Americans talking utter drivel. :winkwink:

Listen to her. I talk utter nonsense most of the time. If I were you I wouldn't ever listen to a single word I say.

haha!

Ermm with the greatest respect....you talk about the Americans talking drivel...but you can't spell my name right :rofl:

Lindsey: Who's says that giving heroin to your kids is bad? The cops and SS.. but what the shit do they know anyway?

I've never heard it to be bad tbh....my mam gave it to me when I was a kid & I'm ok...well I think I'm ok....wait who said that? Can anyone else hear voices in their head? That's normal right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->