Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

haha!

I do love this thread and the ladies on here :)

Lyndsey-I wouldn't bother reading any further, there are very few Brits on here so the main bulk of pages is made up of Americans talking utter drivel. :winkwink:

Ermm with the greatest respect....you talk about the Americans talking drivel...but you can't spell my name right :rofl:

Must have been spell check. I never acknowledge fault.

I see you pa2k84. You're not going to tell me to stop commenting in this thread too are you..

:rofl:

In all fairness to dogs, how many 2 year olds do you know that can sniff out bodies and drugs?

haha!

I do love this thread and the ladies on here :)

Lyndsey-I wouldn't bother reading any further, there are very few Brits on here so the main bulk of pages is made up of Americans talking utter drivel. :winkwink:

Ermm with the greatest respect....you talk about the Americans talking drivel...but you can't spell my name right :rofl:

Must have been spell check. I never acknowledge fault.

Ahh yes that pesky spell check......

In all fairness to dogs, how many 2 year olds do you know that can sniff out bodies and drugs?

:rofl:

Why do I miss all da good shit.

*off to hunt for thread that MD closed*

ps. crystal meth is the way forward. Is fabulous on gerbils.

In fairness to 2 year olds, give them long enough, I'm sure they would find both......

Maybe the ones I see on those X-men movies?

Hey, dogs are smart as far as animals go. I just didn't think my dog can get up.. walk into the bathroom, take a shit, and then flush a toilet. That's what I base intelligence on. Because I'm selfish and don't want to clean up shit at 2 years old.

Cat was on earlier. Not sure where she went. Haven't seen Lauki, isn't she on a vacay?

I got it! B&B wont let your write a whole sentence in caps for some reason.

I guess to ward off over reacting attention seekers.:haha:

hahahahaha, I only followed the first few pages but then got bored.

Admittedly, I skipped the first 25 pages and went straight to the good stuff.

I wish my child would learn how to crawl already. This whole in between things is driving me NUTS. She gets on her stomach tries to push and screams :|

Did you ladies let your LO's cry when they were trying to learn how to crawl?

MD. Jess. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->