Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

That whole thread really WAS rather silly. I was hoping the thing would die on it's own... but apparently not.

Sapphire- You didn't miss much.

I personally don't care if you put a choke collar around your little bundle of joy's neck. Have at it.

I wish my child would learn how to crawl already. This whole in between things is driving me NUTS. She gets on her stomach tries to push and screams :|

Did you ladies let your LO's cry when they were trying to learn how to crawl?

MD. Jess. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE

Jacob still does this, he's been doing it for weeks...........it's starting to annoy me

I tend to pick him up when he starts crying, he has got quite a temper on him & starts punching the floor if I don't pick him up.

Whit- T has always loved being on her tummy but would gets exasperated when on all fours. She would sometimes whinge with the frustration of not being able to move and I would let her. It was more her shouting than crying and after a while her frustration to move made her all the more determined!

That whole thread really WAS rather silly. I was hoping the thing would die on it's own... but apparently not.

Just because you don't care about the land mass vs field/city ratio between USA & UK doesn't mean nobody else does.......

^^^ I agree with that. Corrine got frustrated today because we took him to Scott's Aunt's house and she couldn't get up because there was no where that was conducive to her pulling herself up. I'll let her get irritated because eventually she'll figure it out.

MD if you have a different opinion than me - you can stop commenting on this thread NOW.

Holly never really did the inbetween thing. She showed no sign of trying to crawl, just did it one day (quite late at 8.5 months). She was the same with walking. I suppose it's because she's cleverer than a dog.

T is now pulling herself up using just the vertical flat wall now!

Duhh!! I said cleverer, not cleaverer. I am faintly aware I may have made the word up.

:rofl:

T is now pulling herself up using just the vertical flat wall now!

Corrine too.. now shut up.. My baby is awesome too!:haha:

Sapphire- Don't worry about Whit making fun of you for making up that word. Her reaction is clearly the BIGGEST overreaction I've ever seen on BnB. EVER.

MEOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->