Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

:sulk:

https://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/057/649/nevermind.jpg

Holy shit.....^^^That... is a sexy bitch.

I'd drink his bath water.

wtf.

MD's twin?! (referring to picture Jessica posted) :rofl:

Seems as this has been a little exciting. I'm not sure I care enough to read all of it!

Don't make us kick you out of the cool club, Spunks! :winkwink:

We couldn't do that, you're the only one with a boy!

What the.... but I thought we were tight Spunky. I thought you were my road dawg!

Holla!

you guys actually make me laugh out loud! Its midnight, I have had my rant on BC about car seats...I am going to bed. x x x

Ooh, car seat rant. I love them :D

I best go to bed too, night cool kids.

For Nat to find later if she does - Turns out I'm not very good off meds! Went back on the anti-depressants. I'd rather take some drugs than be sad.

Not much else going on with me.

For Nat to find later if she does - Turns out I'm not very good off meds! Went back on the anti-depressants. I'd rather take some drugs than be sad.

Not much else going on with me.

:hugs:

Are you okay?

spunky:- Big :hugs: , sorry hun. I know how much it meant to you to be off the meds. I do think though if you are happier on them, then maybe do another try and try to go off when life is less stressfull!!

Hope your okay :hugs:

Jessica- I don't even know WHAT they are talking about on that thread! There is a car seat here that is pretty cheap and apparently get's good ratings.... but that is the only one I know of. Generally, you do tend to get what you pay for.

It's just been lively today. A lot people just seem to want to argue the last few days. Maybe everyone is on their period. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->