Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Hahahaha... I mostly go over to the toddler section now, cant stand all those bickering ladies man!!!

I do post some shit in BC but usually get snarky comments back :shrug:

Guess im hated in BC ahhaha... I should cry now right? :rofl:

Im quite on edge tonight too... but for other reasons... stipid painful cervical procedure..... arghhh... i just want to rip my cervix out...

Yeah. You should cry until you pass out.. it's so so sad. Gee, guess we're not high on the BC heirachy. I guess I can't tweet or facebook about how awesome I am anymore. :sigh:

They are pretty snarky in there, and yet- they expect you to not be snarky back. I tell ya.. if I wanted to be treated like that I'd go hang out with my in-laws.

https://blogs.babble.com/kid-scoop/2012/01/20/dear-know-it-all-people-without-kids-shut-the-up/

Read this online... and I thought that Moms are worse then people with no kids. They are far more judgmental to me.

Im quite on edge tonight too... but for other reasons... stipid painful cervical procedure..... arghhh... i just want to rip my cervix out...

Was that today? :hugs: I feel so bad for you and Whit having to deal with that.

Yeah no doubt.... .. treat others how you want to be treated :rofl: go back to preschool :haha:

It has got to be hormones... lmfao!!!

Yeah they are so judgmental.......

What are you up to tonight?

Ugh yes it was today... so freaking dreadful.. I mean im like ok what else can happen, what else can go wrong... irritating....

but.. things will get better!!! after this week.

Just sitting here with Corrine. I caught her... I can't believe this crap.. she was standing holding on to a table and she let go for a few seconds before she put her hands back. She is always climbing on me.. climbing on this or that... banging on things.. she is all over the place.

I can't believe they won't give you a narcotic for the pain.

Ugh yes it was today... so freaking dreadful.. I mean im like ok what else can happen, what else can go wrong... irritating....

but.. things will get better!!! after this week.

:hugs:

When is Mason's surgery again? Is he okay too?

Oh wow shes active..sounds like she is going to be walking soon.

Md's busy beee :rofl:

we need some updates pics of her.. i see u don't use your journal anymore :rofl: ... long gone!!!

mase's surgery is this week 26th... pre op 25th... hes okay.. been getting mild headaches, and came home from school today light headed... i JUST got out of the procedure, and my cell was going crazy, was the school telling me he needed to come home and rest...

Poor kid..

Poor Mason.

I'll try to go on there in the next day or so and update my journal. I am so bad about that.

hahah i used to be bad for that.. :haha:

Now I use it to vent... and I donno.. seems to help hahah!

I haven't had to vent too much lately. Scott wrote his Mom a letter telling her that she wasn't allowed to see Corrine because of the way she acts up. After that, no issues! Shocking what happens when you kick toxic people to the curb!

Just read the car seat thread.... how ridiculous.

I would NEVER place my child in a cheap ass car seat in a million years, it not just your vehicle/driving you worry about it is others on the road too ...fuck..

Usually more expensive car seats mean .... better quality products!!!

ETA-

I also wouldn't ever post on a public forum a pic of my childs.. genitals... geezus..

I also would never announce "im back" for attention after leaving a forum..

Just saying :winkwink:

Oh no Ciana, I hope you're feeling better and I hope poor Mason gets feeling better before his surgery.

MD, you're a trouble maker in BC that's all there is to it.

thanks hunnie!!! :hugs:

I agree MD is a trouble Makes...

Taking over BC one thread at a time :rofl:

Ciana, you should have read the pages from earlier. :rofl:

Awww.... I think I was a lot nicer.. than I could have been.

I am super duper nice.. so STFU skanks.

OMFG> OMFG OMFG>... i am like wtf. ... at one of the posts :rofl:

I thought I loved everyone in here :cry:... this isnt my safe place anymore GRRRRRRRRRRRR

Can we talk in a secret language? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->