Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Indeed, drugs are for whimps!

I only used half the hospitals supply of Gas and Air and had my epidural filled up twice before going into theatre for a C-section which meant another huge dose of epidural so I couldn't feel any pain below my neck.

Teething sucks :(. No teeth here yet, but had a few nights with screaming and gnawing and chewing and drooling and all the works.

Going with the blanket again tonight! Surely a nearly 6 month old doesn't need to wake for 4 feeds in the night :haha:.

Just running off now as my LO is about to climb in the blinds!

I know, sigh. I feel your pain :-(

Lauki- Primark have great fleecy sleep suits! I was hunting around looking for some and was about to spend £14 on ONE in John Lewis until I saw a friend who suggested Primark. They are virtually identical to the John Lewis ones (look thicker!) and are only £3.50. BARGAIN! I grabbed 5 lol!
Dreading Tabby properly teething. She's 'teethed' since 10 weeks with her teeth moving....can see ALL her teeth through the gum, they are right there, just not broken through yet bar a tip of one of her canines (think it poked through by accident)

Next labour- if my LO is back to back, I am demanding a spinal. If he/she is in the right position and not stuck, then I will do it again with G&A.

Must have a look in Primark then. Do they sell online (too lazy to check). There's no Primark in my town and I don't have a car and my husband HATES shopping. I have one fleecy one from Primark but it's 6-9 months, she's norwhere near to fitting that.

Just another quick question ladies!

Sophie is extremely interested in the ironing board and iron. She watches me intently while I do the ironing and tries to pull herself up on the ironing board. Does this mean she is ready to do the housework for me so I can sit back and put my feet up?

Indeed, drugs are for whimps!

I only used half the hospitals supply of Gas and Air and had my epidural filled up twice before going into theatre for a C-section which meant another huge dose of epidural so I couldn't feel any pain below my neck.

Teething sucks :(. No teeth here yet, but had a few nights with screaming and gnawing and chewing and drooling and all the works.

Going with the blanket again tonight! Surely a nearly 6 month old doesn't need to wake for 4 feeds in the night :haha:.

Just running off now as my LO is about to climb in the blinds!

I know, sigh. I feel your pain :-(

It's horrible right! Often she goes longer in between feeds during the day than at night :haha:. I know she doesn't need it because she falls asleep on my chest when I cuddle her instead of feed. Sometimes it's just the easy way out!

Hopefully being a bit warmer will help!

Must have a look in Primark then. Do they sell online (too lazy to check). There's no Primark in my town and I don't have a car and my husband HATES shopping. I have one fleecy one from Primark but it's 6-9 months, she's norwhere near to fitting that.

Just another quick question ladies!

Sophie is extremely interested in the ironing board and iron. She watches me intently while I do the ironing and tries to pull herself up on the ironing board. Does this mean she is ready to do the housework for me so I can sit back and put my feet up?

Primark - They have a webiste but I don't think they deliver I'm afraid. George at Asda do some for £6 and they deliver: LO has this one

https://direct.asda.com/george/baby/sleepsuits/millie-snugglesuit/GEM76042,default,pd.html

Ironing - Definitely!!!! I would get her doing the washing up as well if possible, they just have to learn

Whit. I am APPALLED! Every baby needs a nose piercing, ears are so last season.

Whit- My baby is doing my head in, shes 2 weeks old and SO BLOODY CLINGY, I have started her on baby rusk and hungry baby milk and she STILL wants me to feed her more than 5mls an hour. Omg, make it stop.

You saw that? :rofl:

I mean... Sophia had a growth spurt at 4 weeks. Eating literally every hour, sometimes 9oz in that hour. I should have started weaning her then.

Cat lover, I had so many drugs it was ridiculous. Honestly, I had no idea what I was doing, and next time I'll be more vocal about things. I'm pretty sure they drugged me so much that's why I stopped progressing and had to have the c-section. As you can see by her head - she was already way down into my birth canal ready to come out. It took 2 doctors to pull her back up through me via c-sec. :nope:

After I got my epidural I kept having back spasms and couldn't move. So what do they do? Leave the epidural in me and start giving me MORE pain meds through my iv. :dohh:

I was always so upset because some **** who used to be my friend put pictures on facebook before I got to see her and she (What I thought) had the first pictures of her. Nu uh, bitch. :happydance:

AND, This may sound totally stupid but everytime you ladies talk about your European stores, it makes me want to go online and buy something. Like Mamas and Papas, :rofl:

Thanks Cat Lover! I can walk to ASDA so I will have a look tomorrow. See if she sleeps a bit better then. When she's hungry she just wakes up whinging or murmuring and moving about. But she kept waking up crying straight away until the blanket! We shall see tonight!

Yea my baby fed from 7pm-2am every single night when she was a newborn. So I started given her chicken dinners from 5 days!

Lauki- Primark have great fleecy sleep suits! I was hunting around looking for some and was about to spend £14 on ONE in John Lewis until I saw a friend who suggested Primark. They are virtually identical to the John Lewis ones (look thicker!) and are only £3.50. BARGAIN! I grabbed 5 lol!
Dreading Tabby properly teething. She's 'teethed' since 10 weeks with her teeth moving....can see ALL her teeth through the gum, they are right there, just not broken through yet bar a tip of one of her canines (think it poked through by accident)

Next labour- if my LO is back to back, I am demanding a spinal. If he/she is in the right position and not stuck, then I will do it again with G&A.

Here are the pics- sorry it took so long. Bnb and I had a little situation.:dohh: These are around Tabby's Age... 6-7 months. I have others I just cant find of her grabbing onto her Bumbo like your daughter was lol.. when I do find those ill show u LOL:rofl: Im probably the most organized person I know at the moment LOOOL

Attachments

• SDC11911.jpg
    SDC11911.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 4
  • SDC11996.jpg
    SDC11996.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
  • SDC11949.jpg
    SDC11949.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 3
  • SDC12024.jpg
    SDC12024.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 3
  • SDC12177.jpg
    SDC12177.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 3
Divine- cutie!!!

Just been evacuated from the house as next door moved away and left their friggin oven on (not sure whether deliberate?) fucking animals!

Oh no!!!! I bet that was deliberate.... how would you just forget, I don't know too many people that cook while moving :rofl:

Oh and Jessica. you did take note of the no hair right!~!! ahhahaha

Oh and I should mention all these blankets mentioned are sooooooooooo confusing... what in the hell is a 2.5 tog... HAHAHAHA... I am in canada... so never heard of it LOL... and a cellular blanket.. wowwzers!!!:rofl:

Do you know how many things I've had to google because I had no idea what they are?! :dohh: I think the first one was a pram. I was like, wtf is a pram. :rofl:

Omg I know!!!! I had to google.. vests... everyone is like we are buying this many vests.. im like wtf.. a baby wearing a vest... or a baby grow... hahahah i was like what on earth are they talking about....

We call it a sleeper... or a onsie.. undershirt.. something like that here LOOOL

This is a vest to me...

https://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z377/masonava/1226vest.jpg

Im guessing a cow means like..a bitch? lol

I wish I didn't have this cold.
I can't taste my food. :growlmad:

might as well eat cat shit.

ughh yuck. I hate that. I love to taste foods.. I go nuts when I have a head cold and all I can taste is mucus... YUCK.

Take some benelyn and feel better, just go get some drugs whit.. geeeze probably lots stalked up already .. u drugger!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->