Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

WTF, one evening off BnB and you've done about 985252664 posts, get a life you bitches! :haha:

This is me lezzing it up with my friend (I am the one in the hat)

Tea is an amazing drink, end of.

You ho's all pretty. Nat, love the chicken!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 19275_259458741094_664346094_4368493_5835694_n.jpg
    19275_259458741094_664346094_4368493_5835694_n.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 8
Cat- you are hot!!

I have no life today, I havent even had breakfast. My arse is flattening to the shape of the sofa.

Smokin mamas!!!

I am off to go to the hospital, I wish I had no life for one day.

Care to switch lives jess?! I wouldn't mind planting my ass on the couch all day!! :rofl:

Plus- you own Llamas <3

DB- good luck with hospital trip, thinking of you x x

I don't own llamas, my mother does. SHE is a little strange in the head to be perfectly honest. lol! I think strangeness in the head should be measured purely on how many llamas you own...so I am afraid DB, you are boringly normal x x x x x

Avery's hair is starting to come in a bit. It's all in the back too. She won't keep a headband on or she would be wearing one 24/7. I did buy her a spring hat for Easter, we'll see how this works.

Sorry you were all alone, whit. My internet kept going out last night. Damn things goes out more than I do.

My little toddler is now talking into her play phone and saying hi. She's growing up too fast. If she had hair she would look like a kid, especially in her jeans.

Did a bit of shopping yesterday too. :blush: I saw a dress almost like this in Burlington Coat/Baby Depot. In the toddler department, opinions.
https://www.amazon.com/Amy-Byer-Gir...=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B004M5ILZ0
I took a pic on my camera phone. But it's really too dark to see right. The dress there looks even cheaper. Now I sound like I belong in the Baby Club going who puts that on their 2-4 year old.

Nice pic catlover. Better lezzing it up with a girl than fisting a chicken.

:hugs: Ciana. I hope he's feeling great today.

Cat lover is a hot mama

Hope Mason gets to come home today Ciana

Maria's hair is starting to get into her eyes, its strangely short at the back though

Awww thats so cute of Tabby, Jessica.

DB :hugs:

Whats T up to Jess? Llamas are cool, I think its great that your mum has them.

Whats everyone doing about going back to work? Neko I know you are working... I am due back in May but my salary isnt that great as I work for charity, and childcare mega expensive in London so wouldn't really be worth it... on the other hand I can't really afford not to earn :wacko:

Bethany was born with loads of hair she looks like a mad scientist... (no offense to Rupert, Jess :haha:)

:flower:

Neko...honestly? Its hideous. But I am guessing in a few months I will be looking at similar items and thinking how nice T would look in them. Babies do funny things to the brain.

Ought to finish Uni before thinking about going back to work, but not doing any of that til Maria is 3

I'm not a fan of the dress either but I don't like girly girly clothes anyway

Cat- I am going back March 27th for 2 long days at work on Tuesdays and Thursday :( I MIGHT however, quit work once I have done my 3 months (NHS so I have to) and then become a SAHM. We shall see :)

Sorry Neko- only on this thread would you get such honest answers. If you posted that in BC you would have swooning mothers saying "its absolutely amazing and gorgeous, if only they did it in lime green!" :haha:

ROTFL on the lime green. It's only appropriate if you post on disboards (Disney World vacation board). Somehow that got to be the signature color there. I think that dress is inappropriate for a toddler. It's a teenager dress and a recycled 90's style at that.

catlover, Make sure your total earnings outweigh your total expenses. Not just childcare, but transportation, work clothing, lunch, etc.

I can't post in this thread any longer. Jess thinks it's ok to smack children. *gasp*

You can't go anywhere besides the sofa today. Now you have to debate on two threads. :haha:

The thread on how will you discipline and the brand snobs thread. Somebody brought the discipline thing over to the toddler club. idjits

godammit! I don't believe in full on over the knee smacking! lol! I am hoping that with good parenting I will bring up a well behaved child that wont need a massive amount of discipline.

I hope to talk to her and make her see reason. I was simply saying in that thread that saying "NO" sharply isn't always enough to shock the child into never doing it again.
If Tabby does something dangerous and refuses to listen and keeps doing it I of course will try and make her see that its dangerous first, but if she does it again I cant say that I wouldnt give her a tap on the bottom.

Am I a bad mother for thinking this??! I havent even got to the stage yet where I can discipline, so I have no idea!

ooh thx jess. I am so glad that I am normal Phew... I was starting to think I was crazy!!!

15 mins and I am gone for the day :cry:

I want to own a LLAMA... hahahah!! im jealous.

everyone judge me :rofl:

I am all for spanking children. I don't live in a fantasy world, and I dont care what people in BC think of me, no message board is going to change the way I parent ..simple :haha!!!

I agree with you jess, sometimes words don't do shit!!!

Mason was such a brat sometimes that I would have to smack his bum, (not hard) or smack his hand.. you just have to. I mean I am not 'beating' him but I am showing him I am serious!!!

He is an amazing child, he turned out so well, so respectful... and sometimes I see these other kids are not disciplined and think... fuck.... set your kids straight!

..I dont beat them though, I just show my children I dont mess around... !!!!

Like Ava if she is touching something she shouldn't be. I say no.. if that doesnt work i yell no..if that doesnt work. i get on her level..if that doesnt work.... smack on the hand..

then of course she cries like a drama queen as if I have just amputated her hand off or something!! :rofl:

ETA- By 'smack' I mean .... "tap on the bum/hand" Plz don't call SS:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->