Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

Good on you Linds for BFing at all. Holly point blank refused, and I still have to give her formula because of her milk intolerance. FF sucks (if you're lazy like me)

DH taped that programme for me, I think it might piss me off too much. It seems like the more vile the people, the easier it is for them to have kids. Jeremy Kyle is testimony to that. There was a right scuzzy looking woman at baby group this week, and she was on her 6th kid already.

Holly has only just started being cuddly. Even then it's only if I put the TV on, she's usually glued to it and CBA to move.

Saph, hah! You always surprise me with your posts. Most of the time you are really pragmatic and nice and you see both sides of the argument etc....and then you throw in a post that looks like something I would write lol!

I naturally agree completely!

I have plenty of opinions which would save the world, but I would rule this country as a dictator, none of this democratic shit.

*no idea what this programme is about ...so out of the loop*

Who the F is Jeremy Kyle?

*no idea what this programme is about ...so out of the loop*

Who the F is Jeremy Kyle?

Jerry Springer, but with more revolting dregs of the earth brought onto a stage to battle out their menial lives on tv.

I have plenty of opinions which would save the world, but I would rule this country as a dictator, none of this democratic shit.

You sound like my DH!

Although, we were driving around our town the other day & there's definately an increase in scutters in our town. It use to be the posh town to live in but the Council decided to move the scutters in that had been evicted from everywhere else into our town because they thought if they were in a nice area, it would make them nice. Ermmm no, unfortunately they keep breeding and soon they will outnumber the 'nice' people! It's times like that I wish I owned a gun.

Is it snobbery when you know you are better than them?

:haha: Linds!

I'm pragmatic and nice in BC threads because I'm chummy with a few of the girls I have different opinions to, and don't want to offend them. I say what I actually think in these kind of threads, I'm kind of a bitch really :haha:

"A snob is someone who believes that some people are inherently inferior to him or her for any one of a variety of reasons"....so yes, you are a snob, but no its not a bad thing to be aware that you are superior to them. The fact is you know most things more than they do!

I never understand enormous council estates (apologies to those who are decent people living in them) its like the government has gone "I know what will work, lets put all the poor people together, lets really raise moral by shutting people away in hideous buildings and lets make them aware that they are not worthy to get jobs, in fact...lets pay them to stay at home and have 8 children...fantastic idea!"

We have Jeremy Kyle in America now too. He sure likes to get in people's faces. Surprised he hasn't got the shit knocked outta him yet.

I change the channel when Jeremy Kyle or Jerry Springer come on...

I'm pragmatic and nice in BC threads because I'm chummy with a few of the girls I have different opinions to, and don't want to offend them. I say what I actually think in these kind of threads, I'm kind of a bitch really :haha:

So, what you are saying is you are not chummy at all with any of us and so you do not vet your opinions when with us as basically, you don't give a shit.

WELL MY GOODNESS. :winkwink:

He has been attacked before, oh how I laughed! I hate him, he's a fucking twat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrwUeb7AM0g

What our council did was in our town, there was a new estate built where the cheapest house to buy was £500k+ and the Council owned some of them & put families/people that had been evicted numerous amounts of times through ASBOs, drugs etc in those houses. Now to me, and I know this is going to sound really snobby, but if I'm paying £500k+ for a house, I don't expect to find to be living nextdoor to people who are paying jackshit to live there iykwim.

I like a bit of Jezza....:blush:

I am all about Boomerang now. All the old cartoons. Flintsones, Jetsons, Smurfs....

We have stalkers. That MUST mean we're popular and shit.

So, what you are saying is you are not chummy at all with any of us and so you do not vet your opinions when with us as basically, you don't give a shit.

WELL MY GOODNESS. :winkwink:

Pretty much :rofl:

(I can tell you're bitches too)

I'm just a bitch, hands down.

I'm probably the one that needs the most advice in here. Just can't stand when it comes from people I don't know or don't care about their opinions. :rofl:

What our council did was in our town, there was a new estate built where the cheapest house to buy was £500k+ and the Council owned some of them & put families/people that had been evicted numerous amounts of times through ASBOs, drugs etc in those houses. Now to me, and I know this is going to sound really snobby, but if I'm paying £500k+ for a house, I don't expect to find to be living nextdoor to people who are paying jackshit to live there iykwim.

I like a bit of Jezza....:blush:

That would piss me off too.

I watch Jezza if I'm feeling sorry for myself. It reminds me that it could be worse :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->