Off topic, thread closing m[o/u]mmies!

I'm sorry Jacob wont settle for dad. My husband has to walk him around in a carrier or give him a bath to calm down since he doesn't have the boobs. Hope the switching goes well. I don't want to have to deal with bottles and at this point I LOVE BF and it took me 3 months for it to stop hurting. I am lucky though as I'm not going to back to work soon, I can see transitioning now as you being gone a lot will be hard enough with stopping BF at the same time!

Lindsey- not BFing.. BAD MOMMY!

I know, I know *slaps own hand* But to be fair it'll be so much easier to give him his shot of Vodka before bedtime. He's not a fan of it as a shot, much prefers it with a mixer.

It's okay to give your baby vodka because it's clear like water.

Lind- the dog was shitting on the carpet, the boy couldn't speak a word at 3 years old and was forced to sleep on the disgusting sofa as he didn't have a bed, his dad had 1 tooth, a temper and an IQ of 80....I think possibly the worst environment for a child ever!
They didnt DO anything all day, so being asked to clear the house up a bit to me seemed a simple request....obviously not!!!

I think....(watch out Spunky, I am going to be opinionated) that if you have a child taken off you for neglect, then you should be forcibly sterilised.

Lind- the dog was shitting on the carpet, the boy couldn't speak a word at 3 years old and was forced to sleep on the disgusting sofa as he didn't have a bed, his dad had 1 tooth, a temper and an IQ of 80....I think possibly the worst environment for a child ever!
They didnt DO anything all day, so being asked to clear the house up a bit to me seemed a simple request....obviously not!!!

I think....(watch out Spunky, I am going to be opinionated) that if you have a child taken off you for neglect, then you should be forcibly sterilised.

Or at least don't give ME parenting advice. I get a lot of advice from moms who have had CPS called on them a lot.. not even kidding.

OMG I wanted to adopt the little boy. I was actually getting a bit upset at the end....normally I'm a hardarse & don't get upset ever!

I totally agree with this bit in bold! Using a spoon as well

Bedtime for me, gotta be up early urgh, night night ****monkeys

I loved breast feeding (I did 22 weeks including a few weeks of expressing) and will persevere with my next baby. I do wonder whether the removal of the breast alters how much a baby needs his or her mother though. Tabby became very aloof and independent when I swapped to the bottle, unsure whether this is just her personality, or whether the bond of breast feeding makes a baby more needy? I miss my cuddles!

Night Nat x x

Night Naughty nat!! Sleep well!!

Jess-could be her personality .... I BF mason... and he was mr independent.. I didnt BF ava and she is Miss clingy/needy :haha:

Dee- wouldnt dream of offering you any advice on anything. You are far senior to me so bound to be wiser in your years ;)

MD- I WOULD consider giving you advice :rofl: Just because your older .. doesn't mean shit!! :rofl:

I have 2 kids both older than miss queenie.. I know what I am doing okay :rofl:

Now let me start with... how you feed your child okay!!! YOUR DOING IT ALL WRONG!!!

With Joshua I BF for 6 weeks plus a few weeks expressing and even when he was fully on the bottle, he would only ever take it off me.

Now, he actually couldn't care less whether I was there or not. He would happily go off with a stranger as long as they had biscuits or chocolate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->